Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you planning a move soon?  (Read 1918 times)

ChristinaCurrent

Are you planning a move soon?
« on: June 27, 2008, 10:53:48 am »

Hey ya'll,
I'm so sorry if this seems redundant to those who have read our previous posts, but I am a documentarian in NH who is making a an hour long doc about the FSP.  We are still looking for movers... Anyone who is planning a move to New Hampshire for the FSP sometime within the next 6 months to year.

If you are moving, PLEASE feel free to email me at Christina.Heller@gmail.com.   I can give you any and all details about what participating in our documentary would entail, as well as our intentions for the movie.

Thanks so much,
Christina

Christina.Heller@gmail.com

JAC

• Amor Fati.
    • Facebook
Re: Are you planning a move soon?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 04:48:21 pm »

Christina,

I could not contact you through your gmail address as MSN will not let me for some odd reason.  But I am a 17 year old young man who is planning to move to Manchester, New Hampshire this August (after I turn 18 on August 5th), and I am interested to take part in your documentary.  Perhaps you could contact me on my address and I could get back to you there, but I can't contact you myself at this moment.

Thank you.

crackaJACa28@msn.com

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 10:03:21 am »

It is hard to catch up to these porcupines on the move ... those little guys really scoot. 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 12:07:39 pm »

If you're looking for stories, Dave Ridley of the Ridley Report is good source--or at least a starting point.  He's done work on everything from the free town projects to Ron Paul activism, from the Next 1,000 to Burning Porcupine.  Dave also knows almost everyone in the movement.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything