Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down

Author Topic: open carry protests  (Read 90729 times)

kelteckiller

Re: open carry protests
« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2008, 04:37:14 am »

Some Marine Patrol do NOT carry guns...

Even if that were true, it wouldn't make them unarmed.  See, they have that radio, and on the other end are more gun-toting jackboots, who are happy to show up with their guns.

Joe
[/qu

Did you get beat up in High School and that is why you are so angry?

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2008, 08:57:42 am »

Even if that were true, it wouldn't make them unarmed.  See, they have that radio, and on the other end are more gun-toting jackboots, who are happy to show up with their guns.

Joe

First of all...FTFY(corrected quotation parameters)
Second...
Why are you so insulting to others who are students and advocates of the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle...

We just want "EVERYONE TO LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE"(most notably used by Clint Eastwood but cherished by billions around the globe)...

and...

Whether anyone was beat up in school is irrelevant to the "big picture"...

Joe is one of the most thoughtful, kind, and reserved human beings I know...
Furthermore, I would not hesitate to voluntarily assist him in the defense of his friends, family, acquaintances, and associates...

It should also be noted that...there are many more "Joes" out there(as well as "Clint Eastwoods")...

I am eternally honored to know some of them...

Hey...
You're either with the looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...
Or you're with us...

Can't have it both ways...

So...
We'd like to respectfully request that you continue your journey as a student and advocate of the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle...

And...
Get back to us when you're a little further along in your studies and personal journey to enlightenment...

Thanks Killer...

kelteckiller

« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2008, 10:58:18 am »

Joe

Second...
Why are you so insulting to others who are students and advocates of the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle...

We just want "EVERYONE TO LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE"(most notably used by Clint Eastwood but cherished by billions around the globe)...

and...

Furthermore, I would not hesitate to voluntarily assist him in the defense of his friends, family, acquaintances, and associates...

It should also be noted that...there are many more "Joes" out there(as well as "Clint Eastwoods")...

Hey...
Or you're with us...

So...
We'd like to respectfully request that you continue your journey as a student and advocate of the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle...

And...
Get back to us when you're a little further along in your studies and personal journey to enlightenment...

Thanks Killer...

First of all, it was a question not an insult...an insult comes in the form of a statement.  He could just say "yeah, I did get beat up in high school" or "no, kind gentleman, I do appreciate your wisdom and great looks, however I did not get beat up in high school."

I have been attacked with verbal insults from him, thought it would be fair game...that is, IF I chose to...

Oh, and you should really get outside and stop watching so many movies...you are going to start thinking they are real...if you don't already...

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2008, 07:34:01 pm »

Joe

Second...

and...

Hey...
Or you're with us...

So...

And...

Thanks Killer...

First of all, it was a question not an insult...an insult comes in the form of a statement.  He could just say "yeah, I did get beat up in high school" or "no, kind gentleman, I do appreciate your wisdom and great looks, however I did not get beat up in high school."

I have been attacked with verbal insults from him, thought it would be fair game...that is, IF I chose to...

Oh, and you should really get outside and stop watching so many movies...you are going to start thinking they are real...if you don't already...

So as I was talking up Ron Paul, The Revolution, The Campaign For Liberty, the Minnesota Rally, and his new book to some young people earlier today...
One of them had been in Darfur and the Sudan region for a couple of years awhile back and said seeing the oppression those people live under daily got him out of the matrix...

I guess it is kinda like a movie...or a box of chocolates...

Never know what the holes are going to say or do next...

Enjoy!

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2008, 11:32:01 am »

Um, no.  Bullies know better than to mess with anyone who will fight to win.

Um, if you had more intelligence than a boiled cabbage, you might realize that just because something is a question, does not mean it is not insulting.  Phrasing a question so that it includes an assumption (eg, being "so angry") is one of the most immature ways to try and insult someone and then claim innocence.

For example, have you stopped beating your wife?  It's just a question, right?

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

kelteckiller

« Reply #365 on: July 22, 2008, 05:01:49 am »

Um, no.  Bullies know better than to mess with anyone who will fight to win.

Um, if you had more intelligence than a boiled cabbage, you might realize that just because something is a question, does not mean it is not insulting.  Phrasing a question so that it includes an assumption (eg, being "so angry") is one of the most immature ways to try and insult someone and then claim innocence.

For example, have you stopped beating your wife?  It's just a question, right?

Joe

that is just a question...I took no offense...

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #366 on: July 22, 2008, 09:50:36 am »

Why don't you answer it, then?  Have you stopped beating your wife?

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

kelteckiller

« Reply #367 on: July 22, 2008, 04:38:54 pm »

Joe

Well...I guess you would have to preface that with another question..."Are you married?"

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #368 on: July 22, 2008, 04:47:23 pm »

Well...I guess you would have to preface that with another question..."Are you married?"

Nope, that's not an option.  You can only answer the question, as asked.

Joe

kelteckiller

« Reply #369 on: July 22, 2008, 08:25:08 pm »

Joe

Ok...one more question before I answer...Did she do the dishes and laundry the day the "beating" was in question?

kelteckiller

« Reply #370 on: July 30, 2008, 05:43:21 am »

Joe
hmmm

kelteckiller

« Reply #371 on: July 30, 2008, 10:24:25 am »

Joe

gave up!?  jeez...

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #372 on: August 01, 2008, 09:58:50 am »

gave up!?  jeez...

Oddly enough, I have a life.

And I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Joe

kelteckiller

« Reply #373 on: August 02, 2008, 06:09:46 am »

gave up!?  jeez...

Oddly enough, I have a life.

And I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Joe

I just wanted some clarification to your question is all....If I were married I would NEVER stop beating my wife.  I am very competitive and whatever thing we would compete in, I would "beat" her.  Whether that be a game of pool or a card game, etc...I would do my best to BEAT HER!  You?  Or do you need some more clarification?

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #374 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:24 am »

I just wanted some clarification to your question is all....If I were married I would NEVER stop beating my wife.  I am very competitive and whatever thing we would compete in, I would "beat" her.  Whether that be a game of pool or a card game, etc...I would do my best to BEAT HER!  You?  Or do you need some more clarification?

I didn't put quotation marks around "beat."

Joe

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up