Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: open carry protests  (Read 105916 times)

kelteckiller

Re: open carry protests
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2008, 05:12:16 am »

As some fellow sign wavers told me on primary day "Just go say your last name is smith or wilson and you could probably vote".

I'll take small shenanigan vote fraud over diebold corporate kickback type any day.

I live in a very small town just outside concord and, even though everyone knows me, they still check my ID...but who wants ID's???  They are so invasive on my personal freedom MAN!   ::)

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2008, 08:10:51 am »

As soon as you can prove TO THE MAN  ::) that you live here i.e. mortgage, electricity bill, rental agreement, you can vote.

Not really.  A very large percentage of the voters in our elections are from neighboring states and Canada, crossing the border and voting illegally.

Joe

OK...To vote LEGALLY...that is the process

To vote LEGALLY

vote

LEGALLY

Ok, now that we've broken down the above quotation...lets look at it rationally and logically...

First, I will concede that some "voting" is legitimate...as in a call for a unanimous consent vote where ALL voting parties have voluntarily committed to some contractual agreement where said contract is totally voluntary with full disclosure and ONLY binding upon same said voluntary signatories...

We'll take a look at this concept as it applies to the chronological lifespan of a human being...apologies in advance for leaving anything out...

The AFF(aggression/force/fraud) becomes immediately apparent when your parents can't just purchase birth control products from the shelf adjacent to the aspirin...
Who voted to give someone else authority over our choices...

More AFF when young adults are turned away from the medical community when they have decided they don't want children and try to get "fixed"...
Again, who voted to only "allow" certain "licensed" human beings to practice medicine...and to refuse to perform certain procedures due to social pressure and litigation...

Continued AFF when ANYONE ELSE(including the government) is "included" or "consulted" or "has a say" in any/all personal, private medical/health related issues existing between a physician/provider and any/all prospective and current patients...
How is it possible that a third-party is allowed to do this...I don't remember my vote for that...

So now "Adam" and "Zeva", two Individual Sovereign Human Beings, our young "couple" who have decided to enjoy each other intimately...
Looked on the shelf but could find their particular choice of birth control method...
Looked to the medical/health community for their particular choice of "getting fixed" but were refused and turned away...
Looked to the medical practitioners for another choice...but were turned away because they didn't have their parents permission...

So along come the twins...a boy and a girl...
The hospital accidentally performs a circumcision(male mutilation) on the boy, but thankfully does not do the same with the girl(clitoris removal - as performed by different social "groups" across the globe)...
The parents are then arrested as they attempt to take their children home...without the hospital's "permission"...thereby setting off the RFID alarms...
Then the parents learn that their twins have been implanted with microchips...as mandated by "vote" of "congress"...as part of their attempts to use biometric identifiers to ascertain which human beings are physically present within the "borders" of the "nation"...
And that it is a crime to remove, deactivate, or alter...the chip or it's functioning or it's contents...
Adam and Zeva know that they only have a limited amount of time to easily remove the chip before the cranial plates fuse together necessitating more dangerous and invasive procedures later on...to include a hole being drilled in the skull to facilitate the removal of the foreign object placed there by a vote from "congress"...

Then, of course, come the mandatory "voted" immunizations which result in both of the twins getting severe autism and also both being partially paralyzed from another rare and potentially deadly side effect...

Then Adam and Zeva have a parallel experience to Brian and Ruth Christine(http://oregonfamilyrights.com/christines/) and they are incarcerated and their twins are put into a state home for the disabled...to await mandatory termination as "voted" in by "congress" under the new "legal" "definition" of "living" and "productive life-forms" and "vegetable" and "brain-dead" and "unproductive life-forms"...

When Adam and Zeva learn that the twins were murdered by the state, as mandated by "congress" and the "vote" and "will" of the mobster-mentality looter majority...they commit suicide rather than live as political prisoners of the state...with the memories of their thwarted choices...the aggression/force/fraud used against them at every twist and turn...and the subsequent mutilation, manipulation, poisoning, and murder of their children by the state...by some vote...by some majority...

Hey...
As long as it's not happening to you or yours...right...RIGHT...
As long as your "vote" only infringes on someone else's Basic Human Rights...
As long as your "tax money" only goes to imprison, torture, and murder others...
Others you don't give a shit about because they are "another" color, gender, orientation, faith, etc...

The Romans had their bread and circuses...
You've got your beer and football...
Your wine coolers and Amerikan Idol...

Hey, your eight children are being indoctrinated via the public fools system facilitated by the theft and robbery inherent in the "property taxes" that your neighbor pays...
And, of course, you'd cry "foul" and send out the other looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries if you thought that someone else wasn't "paying their fair share"...

Well let me tell you what...you looters...you bureaucrats...you jackboots...you mercenaries...
Ayn Rand was right...oh so right...and we have been oh so wrong...for so long...
Producers must not produce one penny to benefit the looters of any stripe or costume...
Producers must not share cures that they have discovered nor beneficial procedures they have developed nor new and world enhancing products/services...
Producers must remain removed from the looters, to deny them any substance...that they might consume themselves and every other looter around them...

The only relief from the looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries is to deny them at every turn...and to repel, destroy, and eliminate each and every one who attempts to live even one more day...at your expense...by your blood...by your sweat...by your tears...by your efforts...by your knowledge...

that being said, a "vote" for Ron Paul is a battle cry...
and justifiable...In my honest and humble opinion...

Looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries DON'T have to continue on their current destructive paths of aggression/force/fraud against peaceful and peace-loving human beings...they can QUIT...TODAY...RIGHT NOW...

Some will...
Some won't ...

Each and Every Individual Sovereign Human Being has Basic Inherent Inalienable Irrevocable Human Rights and should demand, respect, and interact with ALL other Individual Sovereign Human Beings utilizing the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle!

Simple...
So easy...
So very effective...
So very immediate and life-changing...

100 Percent NAP equals World Peace...

Oh, but we couldn't have that could we...what ever would the military/industrial cartels do...what ever would the sex/drug cartels do...
How would Lord Cheney and his agents of death and destruction continue to rule their global gulag on the prison planet...
How would Lords Bush and Clinton and their agents of annihilation continue to rule the pedophile priests, cocaine christians, and meth MS13...

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes...
You might just ask Vince Foster...
Oops, Hitlery got there first...
Oh well...you're next...

WHAT!?!?!

never...

Go figure...

enjoy!

-you'regonnagetwhatyoudeserve-

www.campaignforliberty.com

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2008, 08:32:34 am »

I live in a very small town just outside concord and, even though everyone knows me, they still check my ID...but who wants ID's???  They are so invasive on my personal freedom MAN!   ::)

Who wants ID's?  The government, and those who love sticking their noses in other people's business.

I can't recall how long it's been since I showed an ID to anyone.  Speaking of which, though, you've never answered some very basic questions...

Should the cops who illegally detained four individuals for open carry last month be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their crimes?

Yes, or no?  Those are the only possible answers to that question.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

kelteckiller

« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2008, 10:30:46 am »

As soon as you can prove TO THE MAN  ::) that you live here i.e. mortgage, electricity bill, rental agreement, you can vote.

Not really.  A very large percentage of the voters in our elections are from neighboring states and Canada, crossing the border and voting illegally.

Joe

To vote LEGALLY

vote

LEGALLY

Ok, now that we've broken down the above quotation...lets look at it rationally and logically...

First, I will concede that some "voting" is legitimate...as in a call for a unanimous consent vote where ALL voting parties have voluntarily committed to some contractual agreement where said contract is totally voluntary with full disclosure and ONLY binding upon same said voluntary signatories...

We'll take a look at this concept as it applies to the chronological lifespan of a human being...apologies in advance for leaving anything out...

The AFF(aggression/force/fraud) becomes immediately apparent when your parents can't just purchase birth control products from the shelf adjacent to the aspirin...
Who voted to give someone else authority over our choices...

More AFF when young adults are turned away from the medical community when they have decided they don't want children and try to get "fixed"...
Again, who voted to only "allow" certain "licensed" human beings to practice medicine...and to refuse to perform certain procedures due to social pressure and litigation...

Continued AFF when ANYONE ELSE(including the government) is "included" or "consulted" or "has a say" in any/all personal, private medical/health related issues existing between a physician/provider and any/all prospective and current patients...
How is it possible that a third-party is allowed to do this...I don't remember my vote for that...

So now "Adam" and "Zeva", two Individual Sovereign Human Beings, our young "couple" who have decided to enjoy each other intimately...
Looked on the shelf but could find their particular choice of birth control method...
Looked to the medical/health community for their particular choice of "getting fixed" but were refused and turned away...
Looked to the medical practitioners for another choice...but were turned away because they didn't have their parents permission...

So along come the twins...a boy and a girl...
The hospital accidentally performs a circumcision(male mutilation) on the boy, but thankfully does not do the same with the girl(clitoris removal - as performed by different social "groups" across the globe)...
The parents are then arrested as they attempt to take their children home...without the hospital's "permission"...thereby setting off the RFID alarms...
Then the parents learn that their twins have been implanted with microchips...as mandated by "vote" of "congress"...as part of their attempts to use biometric identifiers to ascertain which human beings are physically present within the "borders" of the "nation"...
And that it is a crime to remove, deactivate, or alter...the chip or it's functioning or it's contents...
Adam and Zeva know that they only have a limited amount of time to easily remove the chip before the cranial plates fuse together necessitating more dangerous and invasive procedures later on...to include a hole being drilled in the skull to facilitate the removal of the foreign object placed there by a vote from "congress"...

Then, of course, come the mandatory "voted" immunizations which result in both of the twins getting severe autism and also both being partially paralyzed from another rare and potentially deadly side effect...

Then Adam and Zeva have a parallel experience to Brian and Ruth Christine(http://oregonfamilyrights.com/christines/) and they are incarcerated and their twins are put into a state home for the disabled...to await mandatory termination as "voted" in by "congress" under the new "legal" "definition" of "living" and "productive life-forms" and "vegetable" and "brain-dead" and "unproductive life-forms"...

When Adam and Zeva learn that the twins were murdered by the state, as mandated by "congress" and the "vote" and "will" of the mobster-mentality looter majority...they commit suicide rather than live as political prisoners of the state...with the memories of their thwarted choices...the aggression/force/fraud used against them at every twist and turn...and the subsequent mutilation, manipulation, poisoning, and murder of their children by the state...by some vote...by some majority...

Hey...
As long as it's not happening to you or yours...right...RIGHT...
As long as your "vote" only infringes on someone else's Basic Human Rights...
As long as your "tax money" only goes to imprison, torture, and murder others...
Others you don't give a shit about because they are "another" color, gender, orientation, faith, etc...

The Romans had their bread and circuses...
You've got your beer and football...
Your wine coolers and Amerikan Idol...

Hey, your eight children are being indoctrinated via the public fools system facilitated by the theft and robbery inherent in the "property taxes" that your neighbor pays...
And, of course, you'd cry "foul" and send out the other looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries if you thought that someone else wasn't "paying their fair share"...

Well let me tell you what...you looters...you bureaucrats...you jackboots...you mercenaries...
Ayn Rand was right...oh so right...and we have been oh so wrong...for so long...
Producers must not produce one penny to benefit the looters of any stripe or costume...
Producers must not share cures that they have discovered nor beneficial procedures they have developed nor new and world enhancing products/services...
Producers must remain removed from the looters, to deny them any substance...that they might consume themselves and every other looter around them...

The only relief from the looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries is to deny them at every turn...and to repel, destroy, and eliminate each and every one who attempts to live even one more day...at your expense...by your blood...by your sweat...by your tears...by your efforts...by your knowledge...

that being said, a "vote" for Ron Paul is a battle cry...
and justifiable...In my honest and humble opinion...

Looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries DON'T have to continue on their current destructive paths of aggression/force/fraud against peaceful and peace-loving human beings...they can QUIT...TODAY...RIGHT NOW...

Some will...
Some won't ...

Each and Every Individual Sovereign Human Being has Basic Inherent Inalienable Irrevocable Human Rights and should demand, respect, and interact with ALL other Individual Sovereign Human Beings utilizing the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle!

Simple...
So easy...
So very effective...
So very immediate and life-changing...

100 Percent NAP equals World Peace...

Oh, but we couldn't have that could we...what ever would the military/industrial cartels do...what ever would the sex/drug cartels do...
How would Lord Cheney and his agents of death and destruction continue to rule their global gulag on the prison planet...
How would Lords Bush and Clinton and their agents of annihilation continue to rule the pedophile priests, cocaine christians, and meth MS13...

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes...
You might just ask Vince Foster...
Oops, Hitlery got there first...
Oh well...you're next...

WHAT!?!?!

never...

Go figure...

enjoy!

-you'regonnagetwhatyoudeserve-

www.campaignforliberty.com

Huh!?  We are talking about voting...and showing residency... :o

kelteckiller

« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2008, 10:36:06 am »

Also...why are you telling me what I vote for?  I DO think marijuana should be legalized...I DO think there should be LESS government...I DO think what people do in the privacy of their home should be their business....I AM against helmet and seatbelt laws, etc....!!!
Don't try and guess what my standpoints are...

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2008, 10:39:59 am »

Also...why are you telling me what I vote for?  I DO think marijuana should be legalized...I DO think there should be LESS government...I DO think what people do in the privacy of their home should be their business....I AM against helmet and seatbelt laws, etc....!!!

And yet you seem to think that the cops should be able to harass, steal from, and detain by force anyone they feel like, without just cause.

Yeah, really liberty-minded...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

jrod

« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2008, 11:13:41 am »

And yet you seem to think that the cops should be able to harass, steal from, and detain by force anyone they feel like, without just cause.

Joe

And to think I used to wonder why libertarians or Ron Paul didn't do better in elections. Your rhetoric is humble and convincing.

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2008, 11:59:31 am »

And to think I used to wonder why libertarians or Ron Paul didn't do better in elections. Your rhetoric is humble and convincing.

Now, now. You'll find some humble and convincing rhetoric no matter which ideology or party you're examining.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2008, 12:19:15 pm »

Not voting from the rooftops is pretty darn humble of me, actually.  The "powers that be" have certainly earned it, many times over, with their gross crimes against humanity.

The fact that I am willing to let them continue breathing should be pretty "convincing" that libertarians are committed to doing whatever is realistically possible to find a peaceful solution.

Joe

kelteckiller

« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2008, 01:00:17 pm »

Not voting from the rooftops is pretty darn humble of me, actually.  The "powers that be" have certainly earned it, many times over, with their gross crimes against humanity.

The fact that I am willing to let them continue breathing should be pretty "convincing" that libertarians are committed to doing whatever is realistically possible to find a peaceful solution.

Joe

"you're willing to let them continue breathing"???  That's bold...

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2008, 04:09:45 pm »

Joe

If you don't stand for something...you'll fall for anything...

jrod

« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2008, 04:31:23 pm »

Joe

If you don't stand for something...you'll fall for anything...

Yes and those who give up essential liberty for temporary secruity deserve neither, the power to tax is the power to destroy,  an armed society is a polite society, yes I've heard all the Libertarian go-to-quips before.  I stand for nuance. I stand for slow meaningful change. My only knee jerk reaction is against kneejerk reactions, my only absolute is against absolutes. Like I said, reality is tougher and complicated than using little quotes to preach liberty to the choir. Maybe I'll violate the non-agression principle or whatever along the way, I don't care. I guess I'm a soft libertarian, but that's alright. In 2 months we can talk it over at Murphs.

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2008, 04:34:19 pm »

Joe

Seconded...

And not only that...
But...
And I only speak for myself and no one else...
Although I sincerely believe that there are many(as in even one percent would be a million) ready right now...and many more "getting there"...

Who sincerely believe(since the government admits to the indefinite detention of...and torture of...and injury of...and murder of..."some" human beings)...
Sincerely believe that ANY encounter with anyone, in costume or not...might very well end in kidnapping, torture, imprisonment, mutilation, murder, etc...

I've stepped up my observations of all facets of the MSM and I have noted a very marked INCREASE in HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS in the "name" of someone's twisted idea of "justice"...these include, but are not limited to, unwarranted searches and seizures, kidnapping, abuse, torture, imprisonment, mutilation, and murder...

For those of us who see this as a very real possibility, given the aggression/force/fraud of the police state and the military-industrial complex...each and every day may very well be our last...

What a way to live...all courtesy of the looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...

Hey...you're either with US...or you're with the looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...all of them are...of course...terrorists...directly and/or indirectly...

And...

Have you ever tried...as you walked down the sidewalk...or driven down the street...to scan ALL the rooftops for those costumed riflemen...

Whew...

Ever wondered why it's against the "law" for non-bureaucrats to wear body armor...

Hey, we're just making the streets and sidewalks safer for you and yours...

Hey, it's for the children...right...

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by your local branch of Blackwater International...
We now return you to your regularly scheduled bread and circuses, beer and football, wine coolers and Amerikan Idol...

-you'regoingtogetwhatyoudeserve-

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2008, 04:38:04 pm »

Ever wondered why it's against the "law" for non-bureaucrats to wear body armor...

I'm not sure that's true.  All I've seen is that it's illegal to wear body armor while committing a felony.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2008, 04:38:53 pm »

Yes and those who give up essential liberty for temporary secruity deserve neither, the power to tax is the power to destroy,  an armed society is a polite society, yes I've heard all the Libertarian go-to-quips before.  I stand for nuance. I stand for slow meaningful change. My only knee jerk reaction is against kneejerk reactions, my only absolute is against absolutes. Like I said, reality is tougher and complicated than using little quotes to preach liberty to the choir. Maybe I'll violate the non-agression principle or whatever along the way, I don't care. I guess I'm a soft libertarian, but that's alright. In 2 months we can talk it over at Murphs.

There are plenty of soft libertarians in the project, but they don't frequent the forums much.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 26   Go Up