Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: open carry protests  (Read 105892 times)

kelteckiller

Re: open carry protests
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2008, 06:50:50 am »

71% there...

Joe

wonder if killer signed up yet...

of course it wouldn't be much trouble for him since he's MPD...lol...

?  Are you trolling?

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2008, 06:56:49 am »

71% there...

Joe

?  Are you trolling?

Y...
R U bytng...

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2008, 11:04:28 pm »

?  Are you trolling?

No, it appears that you are.

I mean, you come here to moan and complain about things that never happened, insist that breaking the law is never acceptable, then admit to breaking the law, and displaying an unwillingness to answer even a simple question like:

Should the cops be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their crimes?

Yes, or no?  Those are the only possible answers to that question.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2008, 04:47:52 pm »

I think that when you go up to a police officer with an open carry and provoke them by placing your hand on the weapon, that is wrong.

Who did that? I've never heard of anyone doing such a thing, in this movement or out of it.

I ditto Lloyd's ditto.

I plan to. No, I'm not kidding.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2008, 04:58:37 pm »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xndEhn8EUdc

These cops have families that they want to go home to.  They don't know you from the next person.  If someone has a gun, wouldn't it make sense to have your hand resting on it in case the person decides they want to do something?  Them standing like that is not "threatening"  They just want to make it through their shift and see their wife and kids.  They weren't "harrassing" them.  They were very professional.  Sounds like Lauren needs to SLOW DOWN.  Does the FSP promote speeding?  Sounds like a good stop and arrest...errr "kidnapping"  to me!

This is were you guys go to far for me.  Too bad you had to pick NH to live in.  30 years, never been stopped and harassed, never been arrested, and never been stopped from doing what I want.  I am free here and the laws that are in place are good.  You can carry a gun, just leave it at that...

I want to go home too. I don't know them from the next person but I do know that the blue light gang murders more people every year than any other gang.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2008, 05:01:05 pm »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xndEhn8EUdc

These cops have families that they want to go home to.  They don't know you from the next person.  If someone has a gun, wouldn't it make sense to have your hand resting on it in case the person decides they want to do something?  Them standing like that is not "threatening"  They just want to make it through their shift and see their wife and kids.  They weren't "harrassing" them.  They were very professional.  Sounds like Lauren needs to SLOW DOWN.  Does the FSP promote speeding?  Sounds like a good stop and arrest...errr "kidnapping"  to me!

This is were you guys go to far for me.  Too bad you had to pick NH to live in.  30 years, never been stopped and harassed, never been arrested, and never been stopped from doing what I want.  I am free here and the laws that are in place are good.  You can carry a gun, just leave it at that...

I want to go home too. I don't know them from the next person but I do know that the blue light gang murders more people every year than any other gang.

"blue light gang"...

comprised of looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...

RAD

Enjoy!

seamas

• FSP Participant
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2008, 09:27:34 pm »

It strikes me as a bit funny that someone with the user name "kelteckiller" is giving pro-carry advocates PR advice.  Still, I also think that he (or she) did the right thing by "manning up" about the misconceptions about what he remembered about the actions of some FSP activists.  Hopefully, he will realize that the FSP is not monolithic.  Perhaps the later arguing from him was not trolling but just defensiveness due to everyone here picking apart the flaws in his posts and his unwillingness to criticize the MPD for their unlawful acts. 

After taking in this whole thread, I'm even more eager to move to NH.  I wonder what would happen if I chose to open carry on my commute from NJ to NYC.  I suspect that either: 1) it would end very poorly for me or 2) everyone would assume that I'm a detective/fed.  I'm not eager to find out and it's great that in NH open carry is a viable way of educating the government and one's fellow citizens.

Alli

• The Political SoapBox
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2008, 05:41:34 am »

Wow, I must say the YouTube video made me uncomfortable, at least at first.  However, why should it make me feel uncomfortable other than it challenges the pro-statist brainwashing we all endure throughout our lifetime, preparing us for an existence of subjugation. Whence "We the People" become "We the Sheeple".

My only advice is that we always remain calm as he did in the video, and perhaps not wear threadbare t-shirts or knee-hiked tube socks - lol.  >:D

And I hereby do solemnly swear to never participate in any marches where anyone wears socks with sandals, regardless of their reason.  If we are going to fight for liberty, there is no reason we shouldn't look good while conducting ourselves.

Other than that, count me in...

Armed Lesbians Don't get Bashed
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:50:57 am by Alli »

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2008, 08:22:09 am »

Wow, I must say the YouTube video made me uncomfortable, at least at first.  However, why should it make me feel uncomfortable other than it challenges the pro-statist brainwashing we all endure throughout our lifetime, preparing us for an existence of subjugation. Whence "We the People" become "We the Sheeple".

My only advice is that we always remain calm as he did in the video, and perhaps not wear threadbare t-shirts or knee-hiked tube socks - lol.  >:D

And I hereby do solemnly swear to never participate in any marches where anyone wears socks with sandals, regardless of their reason.  If we are going to fight for liberty, there is no reason we shouldn't look good while conducting ourselves.

Armed Lesbians Human Beings Don't get Bashed

FTFY

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2008, 08:27:13 am »

Wow, I must say the YouTube video made me uncomfortable, at least at first. However, why should it make me feel uncomfortable other than it challenges the pro-statist brainwashing we all endure throughout our lifetime, preparing us for an existence of subjugation. Whence "We the People" become "We the Sheeple".

My only advice is that we always remain calm as he did in the video, and perhaps not wear threadbare t-shirts or knee-hiked tube socks - lol. >:D

And I hereby do solemnly swear to never participate in any marches where anyone wears socks with sandals, regardless of their reason. If we are going to fight for liberty, there is no reason we shouldn't look good while conducting ourselves.

Armed Lesbians Human Beings Don't get Bashed

FTFY

Right on. 8)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

Alli

• The Political SoapBox
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2008, 09:21:11 am »

If you prickly porcupines really are cool with the rainbow Gadsden, then that is alright by me.  Because you know you are right, we all do get bashed when liberty is squelched in the name of collectivism.  Here here.

But I am not budging on the sock and sandals thing.

Oh this morning on NBC 5 Chicago they asked people to write in and sound off on "the Chicago Gun Ban" very topical in not only is the Supreme Court se to rule today, but the streets of Chicago are becoming filled with blood as homicide after homicide keeps occuring.

So I wrote in and they read my email on the air this morning. woo-woo
Here is what I wrote...

Allison B.
Crown Point, Indiana

It would seem that criminals realize the good residents of Chicago are unarmed. Therefore, this common knowledge emboldens the criminals as they know there is little chance of resistance. Disarming the citizens of Chicago was a mistake. Since the inception of Chicago’s handgun ban, it has failed year after year. Moreover it seems prudent to look at another solution. Perhaps returning the natural right of individuals to defend themselves would be a good start. The simple idea that regular citizens can fight back will remind the criminals who prey on the defenseless, that the good citizens of Chicago are no longer easy targets.

The numbers do not lie, jurisdictions with open carry or conceal carry have less homicides and those jurisdictions with high restrictions on guns end up becoming war zones.

And they have since posted my reply along with the others on the NBC 5 Chicago website.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:28:26 am by Alli »

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2008, 09:25:33 am »

If you prickly porcupines really are cool with the rainbow Gadsden, then that is alright by me.  Because you know you are right, we all do get bashed when liberty is squelched in the name of collectivism.  Here here.

No offense intended...
but historically that's...

"Hear, hear"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear_hear

Welcome to the group...
Nice Quills...lol...

Enjoy!

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2008, 09:26:06 am »

This is my flag
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

Alli

• The Political SoapBox
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2008, 09:32:37 am »

Quote from: Powerchuter
No offense intended...
but historically that's...

"Hear, hear"

None taken, thank you for the correction.

I am planning to sew a "Rainbow Gadsden" to fly on our flag pole especially by Independence Day.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:36:51 am by Alli »

cathleeninnh

• FSP Treasurer
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2008, 10:51:04 am »

Great letter, Allison!!!

It may be too late for Chicago. We are waiting for you in NH. I can't speak for all of NH, but rainbows or not, a fellow liberty lover is welcome!

Cathleen
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 26   Go Up