Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: open carry protests  (Read 106472 times)

margomaps

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Re: open carry protests
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2008, 05:38:26 pm »

Uh-huh...

At first I thought you were just here to state your opinion about something you disagreed with freestaters about.  Namely the tactics used by a few of the civil disobedience folks.  They're into activism you know, as opposed to going on the internet and complaining about the types of activism others do.   ;)

Now it appears that you're just here to irritate people and waste their time.  That's also known as trolling.  I didn't want to think of you as such before, because it just seemed like you just had a different viewpoint and wanted to share your concern about how the FSP might be perceived by outsiders.  Even though I disagreed with you on several things, believe it or not I understand where you were coming from.  No more though.  For a couple days now you haven't said anything that wasn't petty, snarky, and designed to push someone's buttons.

I don't know if you realized that's how you're coming off, but it is.  Just thought I'd let you know that.  Hopefully this new persona isn't your permanent one.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2008, 06:45:21 pm »

I say you MARCH into Manchester PD and demand criminal charges be pressed against these officers!  You are SO right.  They should sit in jail for decades!!!  Who do they think they are???????????????

I want a straight answer.  You keep saying that "the law is the law," and no one should violate the law, even if they think it is wrong.  Shouldn't the cops who did this be prosecuted?  They committed several major felonies, each, as well as numerous misdemeanors.  If "the law is the law," and it were applied, they would each be looking at dozens of years in prison.

I want a straight yes or no answer.  No sarcasm.  No nonsense.  If you can't answer straight, then it's pretty obvious that margomaps is right, and you are just a troll.

Should the cops be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their crimes?

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

kelteckiller

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2008, 07:35:02 pm »

Uh-huh...

At first I thought you were just here to state your opinion about something you disagreed with freestaters about.  Namely the tactics used by a few of the civil disobedience folks.  They're into activism you know, as opposed to going on the internet and complaining about the types of activism others do.   ;)

Now it appears that you're just here to irritate people and waste their time.  That's also known as trolling.  I didn't want to think of you as such before, because it just seemed like you just had a different viewpoint and wanted to share your concern about how the FSP might be perceived by outsiders.  Even though I disagreed with you on several things, believe it or not I understand where you were coming from.  No more though.  For a couple days now you haven't said anything that wasn't petty, snarky, and designed to push someone's buttons.

I don't know if you realized that's how you're coming off, but it is.  Just thought I'd let you know that.  Hopefully this new persona isn't your permanent one.

I have been giving exactly what I have been given.  I came in to debate and see what this is all about.  I got attacked on a few occasions, and was named called MANY times without doing so prior...i.e. "jackboot" etc...If I get it, I AM giving it

kelteckiller

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2008, 07:37:01 pm »

I say you MARCH into Manchester PD and demand criminal charges be pressed against these officers!  You are SO right.  They should sit in jail for decades!!!  Who do they think they are???????????????

I want a straight answer.  You keep saying that "the law is the law," and no one should violate the law, even if they think it is wrong.  Shouldn't the cops who did this be prosecuted?  They committed several major felonies, each, as well as numerous misdemeanors.  If "the law is the law," and it were applied, they would each be looking at dozens of years in prison.

I want a straight yes or no answer.  No sarcasm.  No nonsense.  If you can't answer straight, then it's pretty obvious that margomaps is right, and you are just a troll.

Should the cops be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their crimes?

Joe

If you think a crime has been committed than yes.  There isn't a straight answer here because we don't see eye to eye on whether or not a "law" was broken.  You realize that we are not going to agree on everything...We have VERY similar viewpoints and VERY different ones...

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2008, 07:47:35 pm »

I think that "incident" was fine.  The "incident" I just witnessed with MY eyes, so I can judge the actions of all involved was two young guys open carrying getting interviewed.  I am not going to throw an opinion out on two people's recount of a situation.  I am sure that Manchester was wrong in stopping them, but not going to get into it without seeing it...

Let's assume that they are telling the truth in every detail, for the sake of argument.

If that's the case, what do you think of the criminal acts of the police in unlawfully detaining individuals for open carry?

Each officer is, as a result of such behavior, a felon several times over.  Should they be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Joe

Joe,
you really think it's wrong?  You really want to be the big man and do what is"right" to these cops?  STEP UP then!  Quit talking about what should be done and do what YOU think is right.  Sue em.  Fight back.  Stop yaking about it and do what YOU think is right.  I bet you just sit behind your computer and type about it...

Killer,
I'm reasonably convinced that you are one or more of the following:

A looter...someone who accepts part of the loot and booty stolen by the bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...

A bureaucrat...someone who participates directly and/or indirectly in the aggression/force/fraud of the "state" and receives part of the loot and booty...

A jackboot...someone who uses aggression/force/fraud directly and indirectly against peaceful and peace-loving people and who steal and receive loot and booty...

A mercenary...someone who uses aggression/force/fraud directly and indirectly against individuals, groups, regions, and/or whole land masses and receives loot/booty...

Killer?
How's that label workin' for ya...

Go Figure...

RAD

Enjoy!

You can call me any name under the sun...I am none of those...I am merely saying, if you think it is wrong and you KNOW you are right...DO SOMETHING...CHANGE IT!!  Don't sit on the sidelines and cry about it.  Is it going to change itself?  Bring a lawsuit up.  You want to see shit change REAL quick...hit a wallet. I am not being condescending, I am being brutally honest.  That is how it works...

there is no relief from the jester in the jester's court...

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2008, 08:15:22 pm »

BTW  was is the thread in the Liberty Forum directory?

kelteckiller

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2008, 08:22:24 pm »

?

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2008, 08:25:59 pm »

?
The thread was started in teh Liberty Forum directory.

I will move it and then all will be right in the world.

kelteckiller

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2008, 08:44:27 pm »

?
The thread was started in teh Liberty Forum directory.

I will move it and then all will be right in the world.

I thought it felt like the stars and moons weren't aligned properly!   ;)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2008, 10:43:26 pm »

If you think a crime has been committed than yes.  There isn't a straight answer here because we don't see eye to eye on whether or not a "law" was broken.  You realize that we are not going to agree on everything...We have VERY similar viewpoints and VERY different ones...

They broke the law.  That's an open-and-shut case.  They detained individuals who they did not have a reasonable, articulable suspicion of criminal conduct.  The conduct of these individuals who were open-carrying was not criminal, and no one with the vaguest understanding of the laws in NH could believe that it was.  The police certainly have no such excuse.  So, they had no reason to believe a crime was being committed.

When the police detain someone without cause, that is a crime.  So says the NH RSA's.  So says the United States Code.  So says the Supreme Court.

So these cops are criminals.  No room for doubt on that count.

Yes, or no?  Those are the only possible answers to that question.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2008, 08:07:33 am »

They broke the law.  That's an open-and-shut case.  They detained individuals who they did not have a reasonable, articulable suspicion of criminal conduct.  The conduct of these individuals who were open-carrying was not criminal, and no one with the vaguest understanding of the laws in NH could believe that it was.  The police certainly have no such excuse.  So, they had no reason to believe a crime was being committed.

When the police detain someone without cause, that is a crime.  So says the NH RSA's.  So says the United States Code.  So says the Supreme Court.

So these cops are criminals.  No room for doubt on that count.

Yes, or no?  Those are the only possible answers to that question.

Joe

yes

they should be terminated and prosecuted and the positions they were terminated from should be eliminated in favor of Peace Persons...

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2008, 10:15:51 am »

So we can all be victimized by paying for it?

How about the cops have to pay out of their own pockets each of their victims for their time and suffering?

After losing their jobs.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2008, 06:57:50 pm »

62% there on the pledge...

Joe

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2008, 08:37:19 am »

71% there...

Joe

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2008, 06:37:20 pm »

71% there...

Joe

wonder if killer signed up yet...

of course it wouldn't be much trouble for him since he's MPD...lol...

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 26   Go Up