Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Time is Now  (Read 1459 times)

citizen_142002

• Friend of the FSP
  • I'm a llama!
The Time is Now
« on: August 03, 2008, 02:21:10 pm »

I've been noticing that most liberty activists around the country perceive that we are on the threshold of ig changes, and not necessarily for the better. The welfare/warfare state looks to be developing cracks in its foundations and the economic problems we've seen so far are probably just a sampling of what is to come. I know that Ron Paul has certainly stated that we are on the verge of an historical period. The outcome could be more statism or a return to liberty.

It seems like the FSP would be very attractive to liberty lovers during these uncertain times. Whether we're going to be restoring individual liberty, or just trying to tough out another new deal, it seems to me that it would go much better if people were able to help each other out.

So the question is how do we use this sense that something big is happening to get people on board?

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
Re: The Time is Now
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »

Well, you know that "everyone" can't make it out unscathed...

Someone gets to "spend" those "dollars" before they become so "worthless" that no one will take them anymore...

Not everyone can withdrawal their money out of the banks before the banks go under...

And don't think the FDIC can bail out every single depositor...at least not without the FED printing presses going into hyper-drive and hyper-inflating the US Dollar into fucking nothingness...

In the end those who will fair best are those who already live in a small protective community...
Those who have NOT relied on someone else to prepare for them...to protect them...to provide for them...
You should have plenty of tangible goods hidden to be used very sparingly over the hard times ahead...
These include, but are not limited to; gold, silver, lead, guns, ammunition, tools, machinery, etc.
Pretty much anything and everything that helps in the production or processing of a good or service...

And that's just a few brief thoughts...

Don't feel bad though...most(as in 99 percent) are NOT in any way, shape, or form...prepared for the hard times which are ahead of us...

Go figure...

RAD

Enjoy!

Pages: [1]   Go Up