Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to share a ride and tent from Colorado.  (Read 3789 times)

ManuelOKelly

Looking to share a ride and tent from Colorado.
« on: March 04, 2008, 05:51:10 pm »

I would like to attend Porcfest, but I'd like to share a campsite and transportation with a fellow free stater. If anyone would like to organize and cut their costs in half email me at:

Manuel.OKelly@gmail.com

-Please be registered for porcfest already before you email. I don't want to get left behind.

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Looking to share a ride and tent from Colorado.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 09:11:54 am »

I am relinquishing my excellent campsite location in favor of staying in a nearby cottage.
The site is Poplar Field 5 and it is in the "party/social" area of the campground, near the Sakal/CAI fun tent.  The location is very convenient to the lodge/activities area and to rest rooms and showers.  The site has water and electric hook-ups.  The cost is $210 for the week.  You can pay me for it directly; otherwise I'll cancel it with Gunstock and it will go back into the general pool and may get assigned to a non-Porc.

The cottage has space for an additional 2-3 persons if anyone is interested.  It's 8.5 miles away, about 17 minutes by car, on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee.  It has 4 beds and a kitchen.  Rent for the week is $825 divided by the number of nights/people.  It's a great deal!  No pets or indoor smoking.

For more info email mwarden@freestateproject.org

I also know of a good source of pop-up campers that can be delivered and setup on your site for $400-600 for the week.  It's a good option for those without tents.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

Mrbrobones

Re: Looking to share a ride and tent from Colorado.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 08:04:03 pm »

The closest I come is Cheyenne and I'm not comming back. If one way from Cheyenne would help I'm your man.
Pages: [1]   Go Up