Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keene: Could use help unloading Saturday, April 5th. (sorry for short notice!)  (Read 3116 times)

Paul Ott

I was packing up my stuff today and messed up my ankle in the process. I literally paid some homeless guy to help me put the last few things in. Luckily it is my left, so I'm still good to drive.

It isn't sooo much stuff and I was planning to do it myself (and might still can), but putting too much weight on my ankle is pretty painful at the moment.  Even one or two people would be much appreciated.

I apologize for the short notice. I'll happily buy a few rounds of food/drink at the local pub. I'd much rather have a good time with some fellow Porcs than pay movers, even if I spend the same amount. I should be up there by 4pm. 161 Court ST.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:24:55 am by Paul Ott »
"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson

What city is that?

Paul Ott

Oops. Keene
"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson

Not much chance I can get out there (from Manchester) today, but I might be there.

Did you post this on NH Free? A lot of the Keene freestaters hang out there a lot more than on this forum.

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson

I announced this at the MVP meeting in Manchester today, so hopefully some people got out there in time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up