Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Which Ridley Report product will you be buying from cafepress?

Thong
Baby bib
Wiener dog sweater
Women's track suit
Other women's clothing
Not buying because I am a frickin' loser!
Other baby stuff
Other shirt
Other stickers/ornaments
Hats/caps
Miscellaneous

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Ridley Report product will you be buying?  (Read 4521 times)

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Which Ridley Report product will you be buying?
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:59:02 pm »

Don't forget to buy your Ridley Report thong and other apparel at
http://www.cafepress.com/ridleyreport

Several of us worked very hard to put this site up, and every purchase goes toward keeping the Ridley Report going.  Now that summer is here, we all need to start buying track suits and baby bibs--now with Ridley Report .com on the front.

Support the Report.
ridleyreport.com
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

margomaps

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Which Ridley Report product will you be buying?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:37:22 pm »

There weren't enough choices in that poll.  I would have voted for:

"Infant Bodysuit -- in adult size"

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 10:48:00 pm »

Okay, extra options, there you go.  I forget how many items are available for purchase, but most of them were included at cafepress.com/ridleyreport

BTW, did anyone want to draw up a logo for the Next 1,000 project?  That one is intended to get people here before the next presidential primary and the local elections that just precede it.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

JosephCHart

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 07:58:59 pm »

Designs curiosity of moi

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 09:37:46 pm »

BTW, I've just received, via email, the new logo for Next 1,000.  I'm adding color and will be putting it up on the pledgebank.com/Next1000 site.  Also, we are putting together a Board of Directors of sorts, and a cadre of activists who will put forward at least one hour a week getting the word out about the Next 1,000 project.  There are already about a dozen people contributing time to the project, and we'll have a table at PorcFest '08 "The Ocho," and are even running some new ads on the Ridley Report.
Pages: [1]   Go Up