Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campsite Reservations  (Read 3306 times)

Free_Marketeer

• Ludwig von Mises Institute
Campsite Reservations
« on: April 03, 2008, 05:48:23 pm »

Made mine!  I'm in the Poplar Field.  :D  See you at The Ocho!

flaherty

• Lattitude Zine
Re: Campsite Reservations
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 04:15:53 pm »

Got my confirmation as well! We're over near the boardwalk it looks like.

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Campsite Reservations
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 08:46:44 am »

I am relinquishing my excellent campsite location in favor of staying in a nearby cottage.
The site is Poplar Field 5 and it is in the "party/social" area of the campground, near the Sakal/CAI fun tent.  The location is very convenient to the lodge/activities area and to rest rooms and showers.  The site has water and electric hook-ups.  The cost is $210 for the week.  You can pay me for it directly; otherwise I'll cancel it with Gunstock and it will go back into the general pool and may get assigned to a non-Porc.

The cottage has space for an additional 2-3 persons if anyone is interested.  It's 8.5 miles away, about 17 minutes by car, on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee.  It has 4 beds and a kitchen.  Rent for the week is $825 divided by the number of nights/people.  It's a great deal!  No pets or indoor smoking.

There is another cottage nearby for rent, but ONLY Saturday through Saturday; you have to be out by noon on the 14th.  It's $650 for the week.  Call Sharla at 603-455-5245 to reserve.

For more info email mwarden@freestateproject.org

I also know of a good source of pop-up campers that can be delivered and setup on your site for $400-600 for the week.  It's a good option for those without tents.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064
Pages: [1]   Go Up