Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally moving to NH (3 years wait...)  (Read 15950 times)

Ron Helwig

• FSP Participant
    • Shire Silver
Re: Finally moving to NH (3 years wait...)
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 08:22:58 am »

We had quite a crew!

Not only were there a bunch of porcs, but the family wisely brought along a bunch of family and friends (good people, too).

While the two trucks looked pretty daunting (coulda used a Dreepa or two  :) ) there were enough people to handle it.

BTW, it looks like a new game night could be brewing in Northwood!
Are you a Next 1000 liberty activist?

Rebuild the precious metal economy with Shire Silver

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 07:29:09 pm »

That's what we like - enthusiastic immigrants!    Welcome

thanks! :)  We're exhausted immigrants at the moment - but still enthusiastic - what a move!

jcoffey

• First 1000
    • Jenn Coffey
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 07:59:26 pm »

Welcome Home!
well I had to start over with a new login...LOL

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 08:13:26 pm »

We had quite a crew!

Not only were there a bunch of porcs, but the family wisely brought along a bunch of family and friends (good people, too).

While the two trucks looked pretty daunting (coulda used a Dreepa or two  :) ) there were enough people to handle it.

BTW, it looks like a new game night could be brewing in Northwood!

Ron, it was such an honor to meet you and everyone there.  My apologies to those who came at my guesstimate of time (2 or 3)and for the trucks 4:00 arrival - when I told my husband 2 or 3, he'd laughed and said 'heh... try 3 or 4p.m.'  I'm sorta optimistic and he's more of a realist - I should have gone with his timeframe to post as a guess rather than mine.  I have some beverages left for anyone who showed up but couldn't stay - feel free to stop by to say hello.  

Somebody left a shovel and a pitchfork looking thing behind - or were those in the garage?  We weren't sure, so wanted to let you guys know, just in case.  Also, somebody left a coin behind on my island - JM/SOL for a description - call up or show up any time to retrieve it.

I'd like to contact the person who used to do game night if possible- let them know  I'd like to set up maybe a monthly Scrabble or Cribbage game night (or both games simultaneously) and I'd like to meet other fans of board games.  We also have video games - maybe one of the months could be a Guitar Hero tournament of sorts (my sons would love that!)  Even if an FSPer isn't into games but likes to socialize, chat politics, I'd like it to be an open invite, even on any game night.  Just need a few weeks to get this place in order before setting up a game night- so much stuff to organize/put away, as you know.  

Also, if any FSPer likes to jam, my husband and oldest son both play instruments (bass/guitar and keyboard.)  The enjoyment of life/property is key to promoting freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - gotta play in between the serious & hard work of reclaiming and restoring our government to its sole function (as protector of those rights.)  

Also looking for:

FSP Ham Radio Teachers

FSP Geocachers

Thanks to all for coming - we'll pass it forward for sure and be at other folks moving-in days.  :)

We're so happy to be here, finally. :)

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 08:14:45 pm »

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 10:29:29 pm »

Don’t worry about getting us there early—it just gave us time to clear the driveway of the snow. The shovel and pitchfork were from the garage. That coin, if you’re talking about the presidential-series $1 coin, fell out of the leather chair when it was rotated to fit through the door.

Welcome home. ;D

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 10:29:53 pm »

;D 8) Very Cool.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 04:19:34 am »

Don’t worry about getting us there early—it just gave us time to clear the driveway of the snow. The shovel and pitchfork were from the garage. That coin, if you’re talking about the presidential-series $1 coin, fell out of the leather chair when it was rotated to fit through the door.

Welcome home. ;D

thanks for the info, j'raxis!  We're home, home, home :) :) :)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 01:39:17 pm »

It's always good to increase the liberty-lover-quotient of one's immediate locale.  More liberty lovers in Northwood is a definite plus in that direction.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

margomaps

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 04:07:26 pm »

It's always good to increase the liberty-lover-quotient of one's immediate locale.  More liberty lovers in Northwood is a definite plus in that direction.

Joe

I can only hope for a spillover effect into the neighboring towns.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 04:57:38 pm »

I can only hope for a spillover effect into the neighboring towns.

Hey!  You get your own liberty activists!  Don't try to steal ours! ;D

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 08:29:47 pm »

I'd like to contact the person who used to do game night if possible- let them know  I'd like to set up maybe a monthly Scrabble or Cribbage game night (or both games simultaneously) and I'd like to meet other fans of board games.  We also have video games - maybe one of the months could be a Guitar Hero tournament of sorts (my sons would love that!)  Even if an FSPer isn't into games but likes to socialize, chat politics, I'd like it to be an open invite, even on any game night.  Just need a few weeks to get this place in order before setting up a game night- so much stuff to organize/put away, as you know. 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gameyporcupines
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up