Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally moving to NH (3 years wait...)  (Read 16242 times)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Finally moving to NH (3 years wait...)
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 11:15:59 pm »

I didn't notice you in the video, Dave

Correct...I did manage to make the chili, and beer! :)

Ah Dave fine man that he is, always ready with beer and a Hug.

Now with the added bonus of chili!!

Honest, I'm doing my best to get my ass up there.  Yes, New Hampshire really needs chili.  Especially this time of year.

;D 8)
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 08:51:10 am »

if anyone here can directly contact Denise Brown, could you let her know I'd really like to talk with her/meet her?  Here's all the info on our move/contact details:

Closing date: Friday, March 14th ( I will be at the house from around noon time until five/six p.m. or so, please let Denise know she can come by that day if she wants... I'll just be puttering around, prepping for the move, trying to see the stone wall in my backyward with all the snow probably rained away by now, and waiting for a couch to get there.)

Move-in date: Saturday, March 15th - approximate 2:00/3:00 arrival time

Home: 35 Bow Street, Northwood, NH :) :) :)

cell phone: 508.317.7145  Renee
house phone in Cape Cod until Saturday: 508.375.9162

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 08:58:29 am »

just wanted to add that my husband makes a great chili - ! :)

Ron Helwig

• FSP Participant
    • Shire Silver
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 09:15:29 am »

That looks like a great location. Very near the Hannaford's grocery store, and about 7-8 miles from "Little Minnesota"  :D
Are you a Next 1000 liberty activist?

Rebuild the precious metal economy with Shire Silver

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 04:44:33 pm »

That looks like a great location. Very near the Hannaford's grocery store, and about 7-8 miles from "Little Minnesota"  :D

what's Little Minnesota?

Ron Helwig

• FSP Participant
    • Shire Silver
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 07:04:50 pm »

what's Little Minnesota?

I build a house in Deerfield on a pond. When it was finished I invited a bunch of friends from Minnesota to move in.

See http://porcmanor.com/residence/little_minnesota
and
http://ronhelwig.com/little_minnesotinn
http://ronhelwig.com/range
Are you a Next 1000 liberty activist?

Rebuild the precious metal economy with Shire Silver

cathleeninnh

• FSP Treasurer
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 07:55:59 pm »

Ron makes it sound like a theme park. It is fun and friendly and a whole lot cheaper.

Cathleen

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2008, 08:34:10 pm »

what's Little Minnesota?

I build a house in Deerfield on a pond. When it was finished I invited a bunch of friends from Minnesota to move in.

See http://porcmanor.com/residence/little_minnesota
and
http://ronhelwig.com/little_minnesotinn
http://ronhelwig.com/range

I wish my dad were alive to visit your range ... he would have loved that.  He was a long time friend of the FSP (made donations often) and planning to move to NH with us (he passed away last year) - he would have respected and enjoyed all you've created in NH.   I'll swing by there in the upcoming months to make a donation to the range in his honor (will email you first to let you know time/day)

That is so great you've set up so many wonderful additions to the FSP community.  I'm kinda all in awe, Mr. Helwig. 

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2008, 08:35:55 pm »

Ron makes it sound like a theme park. It is fun and friendly and a whole lot cheaper.

Cathleen

lol :) 

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2008, 04:41:31 am »

if anyone here can directly contact Denise Brown, could you let her know I'd really like to talk with her/meet her?  Here's all the info on our move/contact details:

Closing date: Friday, March 14th ( I will be at the house from around noon time until five/six p.m. or so, please let Denise know she can come by that day if she wants... I'll just be puttering around, prepping for the move, trying to see the stone wall in my backyward with all the snow probably rained away by now, and waiting for a couch to get there.)

I left a message with Joe on the NH Tea Party forum.

By the way, do you want more people to show up to help you move in? We can usually muster up about 5–15 people to help out new movers. I just spent most of yesterday moving two other freestaters into Manchester; were about a dozen of us there. Took 45 minutes to unload an entire U-Haul and get it up a flight of stairs into their place.

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 09:58:44 am »

I left a message with Joe on the NH Tea Party forum.

By the way, do you want more people to show up to help you move in? We can usually muster up about 5–15 people to help out new movers. I just spent most of yesterday moving two other freestaters into Manchester; were about a dozen of us there. Took 45 minutes to unload an entire U-Haul and get it up a flight of stairs into their place.

Thanks for letting Joe know - he contacted me and let me know about that nhteaparty site and calendar.  We have a pretty decent crew already established, but if anyone wants to help out, that's cool.  I like meeting FSPers, even just coming by to meet me and my family is good! :) 

Just so folks know, I'm kinda a hyper goofball and my husband is the more serious, calm and even-keeled in our union... we make a good match that way.  Here's a video that kinda gives you an idea of 'me' :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCxgJDQUnzA

I'm kinda quirky, but it works out good in life to be a little bit nuts and happy. :) 

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2008, 02:06:32 pm »

edit: tomorrow, Friday 3/14, I'll only be at the house until 3:30 - furniture place called and the delivery will be by that time. 

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2008, 08:14:50 am »

Reminder to folks that the move-in is this afternoon.

If anyone needs directions, let me know, as they aren't far from here and I can help you out with landmarks...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2008, 12:07:28 pm »

Update: they're running a few minutes late, but should be here around 3:45 or so.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Paula

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2008, 01:50:30 pm »

That's what we like - enthusiastic immigrants!    Welcome
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up