Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A quiet room in Manchester for rent?  (Read 1313 times)

Condon

• FSP Participant
  • Tim Condon, ALR (Alien Literary Representative)
A quiet room in Manchester for rent?
« on: February 09, 2008, 10:17:26 am »

My residence in the Free State is in Grafton, the Free Town, and I bounce back and forth between there and Florida throughout the year (I have a law practice in Tampa). I now find that I'm going to be working on some legal projects in the Free State that will be made much easier if I have a place in Manchester to stay. I'm considering purchasing a little one-bedroom condo in the city, but want to know if there's anyone who'd be interested in renting out a room (and a parking place for my minivan) with the understanding that I'd be there "at most" a week out of each month (and probably less). All I need is a room with broadband internet connection, a shared bathroom, and a place to put my minivan; everything else, including a mattress on the floor, I can take care of. Because of the nature of my work I'm pretty quiet; I also like pets, don't smoke (okay, an occasional cigar outside; I'm from Tampa), am considerate of those I visit/live with, and don't need much otherwise. Although I like getting together with Porcupines at all opportunities, I really need a place with no frat house atmosphere (although I'm not knocking it!) without lots of people coming and going. Your thoughts, fellow porcupines? (You can email me directly at tim@timcondon.net.)  ---Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up