Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: new  (Read 13711 times)

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: new
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 04:26:53 pm »

Welcome, Vince!  Are you applying to New Hampshire colleges and stuff?
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 04:31:29 pm »

I can never remember if you have to be 18 to sign the SoI or not.  You don't with pledgebank.com/Next1000 , as long as you plan to be here by September of 2011.

I think it's better to just make the move as soon as possible, because you eventually have to start growing roots here one way or the other.  Some people are doing it by coming up a couple of times a year, getting to know people, networking, and getting a feel for the area.  I guess that, in a perfect world, we could all just move up with the fam in our senior year in high school, when you get to do everything for free.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

VinceSinclaire

• No personal text.
    • Myspace.
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 04:37:02 pm »

Welcome, Vince!  Are you applying to New Hampshire colleges and stuff?

actually im looking at schools and whatnot cuz i still am not sure what i want to do. ^_^
i currently am looking at a bartending school in NH (well, yeh. i think it'd be cool to know. of course there's the fun of not having any respect likely for being so young. hah.)
and im looking at online schools otherwise. couldnt find much on community colleges.

looking to move october 2010 though.
excited :)
"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul ftw!

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 04:45:06 pm »

Community colleges are a good, affordable place to start...and sometimes a good place to finish too.  Bartending school sounds fun!

2010...I hope I beat you there  :).  I'll try.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

VinceSinclaire

• No personal text.
    • Myspace.
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 05:15:20 pm »

hah :D definitely.
i'll definitely see you there, either way :-)

maybe at a community college, lol ^_^
"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul ftw!

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 06:30:45 pm »

Get ready to Do Stuff!

do stuff - n. Ron Helwigese for liberty activism, as understood by yours truly.
--Dictionario Maximus
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

VinceSinclaire

• No personal text.
    • Myspace.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 08:01:27 pm »

:D haha. fer sure :)
im excited about this.
for the first time, i actually think people in the us can, you know, CHANGE. and im excited to see this change.
now that certain things are coming to light ^_^
hopefully people will see FREEDOM and think, you know, "I want that. I want to be free."

and i'll definitely Do Stuff (hah :D) to make that come true.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up