Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 4398 times)

Bourneshooter

« on: January 22, 2008, 10:16:35 pm »

Didn't see a dedicated New Members thread so here's my intro.

Graduated from homeschooled highschool in the spring of '06. Did some college while in HS, and was kind of bored with it so haven't done anything since then.

Interested in Guns, Liberty, History, Bacon, and Guns. Currently am working at a Automotive Repair and Gas Station.

Actively Open Carry in Idaho. Spreading the message of Civil Rights and the Constitution. I'm also involved in the Ron Paul meetup groups locally.

Heard about the FSP from a friend, so I looked it up. Like what I see, so I have signed the pledge. Currently explaining the concept to my girlfriend. Plan is to move in about 4-5 years.

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning more on here, and occasionally putting in my .02.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 10:22:25 pm »

Welcome to the fsp, BS.  Have you given any thought to what town you'll hit first?  There's another thread on that, somewhere.

Also, don't forget to sign the Next 1,000 pledge at pledgebank.com/Next1000  There are a bunch of us working on that, recruiting people to try and get here before the next presidential primary.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 12:14:55 am »

Also a home school graduate here! Welcome!
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 08:28:57 am »

Welcome. ;D

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 02:44:30 pm »

Why wait 4 years?  Start a new life and career out here in the Free State.  There are lots of opportunitie!  Bring your girlfriend and be part of the Second American Revolution.  We LOVE Ron Paul out in these parts.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

Bourneshooter

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 07:17:34 pm »

Thanks for the welcomes.

My GF and I are going to get married - per our religious beliefs - before we live together. I'm not making anybody else do that, even though I belive that is according to my religion.

So current plan is 4-5 years. Maybe sooner.

FYI, this is the 3rd American Revolution. The Second American Revolution was what the Fed's called the "Civil War."

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 02:59:49 pm »

My GF and I are going to get married - per our religious beliefs - before we live together. I'm not making anybody else do that, even though I belive that is according to my religion.

My wife and I did that as well.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.
Pages: [1]   Go Up