Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am definitely interested.  (Read 1979 times)

GalacticWacko

I am definitely interested.
« on: January 27, 2009, 01:00:40 am »

But my kids live in NJ and I do not have sole custody.  However, I am thinking of starting out with a little ranch house on about an acre ore two or three.  I could go on vacations there to start and if the shiite hits the fan in NJ... as it is with FORCED VACCINATIONS...  I could always jet there.  Any suggestions on what town to begin looking at.  I do not have a lot of money but I am in carpentry and painting!

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: I am definitely interested.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 02:47:26 am »

If it's a vacation home, look a little further North.  It's prettier and cheaper there.

Welcome!  Have you signed the statement of intent?
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:20:20 am »

ditto the move north.

Houses are much cheaper the further north you go (although there are some exceptions) esp since you won't be living there full time.

welcome

Come on up and visit in March
www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 10:14:47 am »

as it is with FORCED VACCINATIONS

That is pretty much what I figured with the Universal Health Care that we may possibly get.

They can poison people well enough with the water, why not leave it at that?
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 10:17:21 pm »

There are lots of options.  I think you need to ask yourself what size town do you want to live near/in?  It's true the more remote, the cheaper it is, but NH is so densely populated with trees that one can be in the woods, in many directions.  We can all speculate...but there's only one way to do this for sure and that is to do some preliminary research, Visit NH and check it out first hand(and then you'll know!).  Good luck in your search!   
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up