Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about catagories of commitment  (Read 2438 times)

time4liberty

Question about catagories of commitment
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:58:05 am »

If I sign up as a friend of the project, can I later commit? And, when I commit, could I later sign up for second 1000? I surmise that the answer is yes on both counts, but I wanted to make sure the counters are set up to handle this, before I sign on as a friend. Thanks!

Edit: Ah, I now see this thread: http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=16831.0, so it must be possible.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 05:32:31 am by ttie »

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Question about catagories of commitment
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 07:53:17 am »

If I sign up as a friend of the project, can I later commit? And, when I commit, could I later sign up for second 1000? I surmise that the answer is yes on both counts, but I wanted to make sure the counters are set up to handle this, before I sign on as a friend. Thanks!

Edit: Ah, I now see this thread: http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=16831.0, so it must be possible.

The answer is YES  ... I was  friend first before I signed up... and then moved...

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 02:52:56 pm »

The answer is YES  ... I was  friend first before I signed up... and then moved...

I was also a friend before I signed up.

The one thing is that you can't change your account type from friend to participant on your own.  If you want to do it, you can send me a private message on this forum or e-mail moved@freestateproject.org

The Next 1,000 is a seperate pledge from the FSP...they're not really related.  The Next 1,000 would be a separate commitment to move sooner than required by the FSP pledge.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

time4liberty

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 04:31:15 pm »

Thanks, I'm a friend now  :)

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 04:56:37 pm »

Thanks, I'm a friend now  :)

Welcome!  ;D
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 06:47:56 pm »

Welcome.  8)
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up