Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: New Porc home in Seabrook...  (Read 13476 times)

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
New Porc home in Seabrook...
« on: December 28, 2007, 11:20:56 pm »

right next to the border with Mass.  This is the perfect commuting home, and is literally less than two minutes from the border.

The home is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out, and offers more than two-thirds of an acre of quiet wooded area adjacent to the Salisbury Watershed.  Rent ranges from $6-700/ month + utilities, but political activists and lease signers will be offered discounts.  Also, anyone willing to maintain and run the house while I'm away will be offered a further discount.

The home is immaculate inside and out, and offers a semi furnished basement with a walk out area behind the house.  Everything including the kitchen is top notch, and the taxes are very low in Seabrook.  If you are interested in living in the milder seacoast region, or need to commute into Mass., come take a look at this house.  Three rooms will become available to renters at the end of February.

--Max
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
Re: New Porc home in Seabrook...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 06:15:01 pm »

Also, for those who were interested in a kind of seacoastal free town project (similar to Keene, Grafton, or Manchester), I and a few others will be recruiting people to Seabrook over the next few years, working to keep Seabrook a tax haven.  With about 1800 votes being cast each year in a town of less than 7,000 people, only aboot a dozen or so activists would be enough to keep this town a tax haven.  With so many Ron Paul signs already up, and with a strong liberty climate in the town, this is likely to become the seacoast central for prospective movers eyeing the benefits of the ocean effect and the Boston area commute.

Selectman Brendan Kelly is convinced that the revolution would start in Seabrook.  With many potential activists available from Salisbury, Mass, it wouldn't be hard to foresee the migration up to Seabrook of those who want that tax haven status.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

unChris

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 03:27:43 am »

This sounds like it would be a fantastic place for me to move to when I finally move to NH! I'm currently working on saving up money, paying off my car, and acquiring photography equipment. Will a 2wd handle the winters ok there?

Where will the most recent info on this location be kept up to date? I'll be keeping my eye on it for sure.

PS What do you mean by "tax haven status"?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:30:31 am by unChris »

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 08:11:22 am »

Will a 2wd handle the winters ok there?

I have a 2wd driver and I am further north. 

Ron Helwig

• FSP Participant
    • Shire Silver
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 09:50:50 am »

Where will the most recent info on this location be kept up to date? I'll be keeping my eye on it for sure.

Keep your browser pointing at http://porcmanor.com
Are you a Next 1000 liberty activist?

Rebuild the precious metal economy with Shire Silver

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 03:20:48 pm »

My wife and I just moved to Exeter (with a six month lease) and would be VERY interested in something like this. We are commuters to Boston and Newton. We both eventually want to no longer work in MA and work in NH.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 01:55:30 pm »

Seabrook offers the lowest property tax burden on the coast, and the lowest overall burden in the seacoast region.

TEBON

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 03:39:33 pm »

right next to the border with Mass.  This is the perfect commuting home, and is literally less than two minutes from the border.

The home is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out, and offers more than two-thirds of an acre of quiet wooded area adjacent to the Salisbury Watershed.  Rent ranges from $6-700/ month + utilities, but political activists and lease signers will be offered discounts.  Also, anyone willing to maintain and run the house while I'm away will be offered a further discount.

The home is immaculate inside and out, and offers a semi furnished basement with a walk out area behind the house.  Everything including the kitchen is top notch, and the taxes are very low in Seabrook.  If you are interested in living in the milder seacoast region, or need to commute into Mass., come take a look at this house.  Three rooms will become available to renters at the end of February.

--Max

wow Max, you're my neighbor!  I live on 286 in Salisbury and I need to get into NH. . .literally, I do live 2 minutes from the border. . . or 1/8 of a mile to Freedom!

way to go you should have a dinner sometime, I'd be glad to help. . . or a cookout in the summer. . .it'd be nice to get some Seacoast porcs together!

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 11:19:22 am »

Oh yeah, baby!  Oh yeah!  That's just awesome.  I'll be closing on the house on February 28th, and I'll be getting movers in right off the bat.

BTW, how can we recruit some taxpayers advocates from Salisbury.  I heard that the town already has a lot of folks there who are strong taxpayers advocates.  More is better, eh.

TEBON

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 12:16:43 pm »

I believe you're right, there are taxpayer advocates, there are a bunch of pissed off bubbas as well. . .the ones that didn't like the white flight into the northern part of the state. . .

Salisbury is a dump, it used to be THE place to go for pretty much all of Massachusetts. . . Sinatra played at the Frolics, the Pavilion had dancing 6 days a week. . . but those were the olden times. . . now.. . . it's bars, arcades, and psychic readings.

except for Tens Club of course, the most beautiful thing on the beach besides the beach.

I'll ask around, I'm sure as hell there are groups that come together whenever Prop. 2 1/2 Overrides come up.

Seabrook is a great place as well, lots of people who keep the taxes lower. . .

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 03:19:38 pm »

The nice thing aboot Seabrook is that you donut have to change things aroond.  It's already a great place to live, eh.  Aboot all we have to do is keep it the way it is.  There aren't too many major problems to overcome.

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 04:33:09 pm »

The nice thing aboot Seabrook is that you donut have to change things aroond.  It's already a great place to live, eh.  Aboot all we have to do is keep it the way it is.  There aren't too many major problems to overcome.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 04:55:30 pm »

What?  What is that?!  Are you actually suggesting that I'm Canadian?  Oh, no.  I'm an American, just as you all folks are.  I say ABOWT just like everyone else.

I'm sorry that you can't understand me.  I'm sorry that, okay, there may be a few typos in me posts, but I AM NOT A CANADIAN!  This is abowt dignity!  This is abowt respect!  I can speak like you guys, cuz I'm one of you.

Okay?  So sorry for the misunderstanding.

TEBON

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 09:39:18 am »

lol it was kinda funny though, I thought south park myself when I saw aboot.

blame canada!

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 10:28:00 am »

Now hold on there, fellow Yank.  Not everything is the fault of Canada.  Canada never wanted to involve itself in some stupid war in Iraq, and they are taking steps to legalize drugs and protect personal freedom.

The Canadian embassy has apologized on numerous occasions for Brian Adams.  We've... I mean they've been exporting Canadian bacon, whiskey, logs, and comedy to America for years and you folks aren't even grateful?  I am tired of all of the Canada bashing that goes on on these boards!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up