Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Self-storage lockers for Ron Paul gear  (Read 3507 times)

TomAlciere

Self-storage lockers for Ron Paul gear
« on: December 10, 2007, 01:39:54 pm »

I went to Concord to get Ron Paul gear for me to distribute, and for the Nashua meetup-309

I rented a storage locker in Hudson and put a combination lock on it, and gave the combination to another meetup member, and to the campaign headquarters in Concord if they want to restock it.

The activists around the state need to do this to make the bumper stickers, lawn signs and slim jims available nearby when somebody runs low.

For goodness sake, not very many voters, even if they DO like Ron Paul, will drive to Concord for one bumper sticker for their car. The campaign needs to saturate New Hampshire with Ron Paul gear FAST!!!  and use multi-level marketing where I hand out slim jims to people I know, and if they say they are already a Ron Paul supporter, I offer them a stck of slim jims to hand out to people they know, ad they might come back and ask for more because some of those people want to hand out slim jims to people they know.

The campaign cannot afford to be stingy with Ron Paul campaign gear and action is needed fast.

Pages: [1]   Go Up