Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ed & Elaine Brown's Fall Freedom Festival September 15, 2007  (Read 15063 times)

lastlady

• FSP Participant

FALL FREEDOM FEST

Ed and Elaine invites everyone to there home on Saturday SEPTEMBER 15, 2007 from noon till 10pm for a celebration of freedom. It will include the talents of David VonKleist playing his hit music "show me the law" with others bands to be announced. There will be food and drink along with horses shoes, bocchi ball and other games. We ask if you could bring some food items of your own. There will be a grill for cooking. Camping on the grounds will be permitted, RV and trailers are welcome. Anybody with a band thats interested in playing, please contact me through the myspace page's email. I hope to see everyone there to celebrate the awakening of the American people to the cause of freedom. updates to follow.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)

GhengisConrad

• I am human
    • My Resume
Re: Ed & Elaine Brown's Fall Freedom Festival September 15, 2007
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 09:26:47 pm »

Wont that be kinda... dangeorous? Isnt it illeagle to go on their land. Wont we be "aiding and abeting"?(sp)
"I will not help you to pretend I have a chance. I will not help you to preserve the appearance of righteousness where rights are not recognized. I will not help you to preserve an appearance of rationality by entering a debate in which a gun is the final argument. I will not help you to pretend that you are administering justice."- Hank Rearden page 443

lastlady

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:29:50 pm »

Wont that be kinda... dangeorous? Isnt it illeagle to go on their land. Wont we be "aiding and abeting"?(sp)

Is this a joke?

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 10:21:50 pm »

We should make it a costume party.  We should all show up wearing masks so the feds cannot identify us.  Let's rent a bus so they can't see our individual license plates on cars.  Let's all be wearing open carry firearms.  Let's invite Joe Bannister.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 06:01:54 am »

Plenty of people have been up there. The feds have threatened stuff like this but nothing’s happened so far.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 08:12:37 am »

It is safe ... despite the homeland security flyovers 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

John C

• Chester Arms LLC
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 09:20:24 am »

We should make it a costume party.  We should all show up wearing masks so the feds cannot identify us.  Let's rent a bus so they can't see our individual license plates on cars.  Let's all be wearing open carry firearms.  Let's invite Joe Bannister.

+1. You know they will run everyone's plates and make note of all who show up. (Homeland Security)
I think it's a great idea but I'm sure we'll be the next to be audited by the IRS goons. The UAV's will be out in full force.
I marked it on my calendar.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 10:12:51 am »

I think it's a great idea but I'm sure we'll be the next to be audited by the IRS goons.
They can't audit a unfiled return ... or maybe they can anyways. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

lloydbob1

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 04:08:07 pm »

It is safe ... despite the homeland security flyovers 8)

Yeah, ya might want to buy some 'falling Helicopter' insurance

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 08:27:00 pm »

+1. You know they will run everyone's plates and make note of all who show up. (Homeland Security)
I think it's a great idea but I'm sure we'll be the next to be audited by the IRS goons. The UAV's will be out in full force.

Masks + carpooling with people who don’t file driving.

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 08:52:10 pm »

Masks + carpooling with people who don’t file driving.

Masks and face painting sound festive. Rent a bus and pay cash. Definitely open carry.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

GhengisConrad

• I am human
    • My Resume
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 06:46:22 am »

V for vendetta masks sounds awsome
"I will not help you to pretend I have a chance. I will not help you to preserve the appearance of righteousness where rights are not recognized. I will not help you to preserve an appearance of rationality by entering a debate in which a gun is the final argument. I will not help you to pretend that you are administering justice."- Hank Rearden page 443

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 08:11:53 pm »

bad day for the party.

CNHT/NHLA day at the races. (Fundraising event... and you see the NASCAR races for free)
HEMPFEST in Boston

Ron Paul will be in NH.

Lots going on that day here in NH.

lloydbob1

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 10:49:06 pm »

Damn!  I was planing on being at 3 of those events!

Freedom-Isnt-Free

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 08:07:32 pm »

I'm not sure this idea will have an enthusiastic embrace, but what about actually paying taxes and not going to prison or taking a bullet to the head?  Seems like a real no-brainer to me.  Then again, I'm free to leave my property.  Just a thought...

I'll chat again after the weekend is over.  I'm taking a motorcycle trip...without Marshalls, IRS agents, UAV's, or black helicopters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up