Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: State freedom rankings  (Read 53283 times)

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: State freedom rankings
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2009, 04:54:08 pm »

Did you know that Texas is one of only 6 states that you cant open carry a gun in?  TEXAS!

Yeah, I know.  The reputation of the South as gun-friendly is a bit overblown.  I mean, Alabama doesn't even have shall-issue concealed carry licenses.  It's still may issue.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2009, 04:54:43 pm »

Maybe include this on the next update.  See the map on the last page.  White is best, followed by yellow, and then blue.

Was there a link that went with this?  ;)

I think this is what he was talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rtc.gif
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2009, 08:10:01 pm »

Maybe include this on the next update.  See the map on the last page.  White is best, followed by yellow, and then blue.

Was there a link that went with this?  ;)

I think this is what he was talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rtc.gif

Hm - but we had already been discussing the fact that we include carry laws.  ???
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 04:05:46 pm by sj »
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up