Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Writing Messages on Federal Reserve Notes  (Read 5144 times)

ticktockclok

Writing Messages on Federal Reserve Notes
« on: June 16, 2007, 10:30:03 pm »

I got this idea from the "Strike The Root" forums. You could write little messages on FRNs supporting/advertising the Free State Project. Bills get handed around everywhere and the message could reach multiple people on one bill. Write some quote about freedom with the Free State Project url next to it.

freedomroad

Re: Writing Messages on Federal Reserve Notes
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 11:21:13 pm »

Good idea!

Power Penguin

• LG Coordinator / First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I know where (some of) you live!
    • Protect your property from theft!
Re: Writing Messages on Federal Reserve Notes
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 03:36:28 pm »

Personally, I stamp for FTL for the following reasons:

1. I already have said stamp.
2. Listeners will hear about the FSP at some point, increasing the likelihood that they will commit.

I think it is good that people are using various different stamps though. Not everyone is motivated by every message every time. The more variety there is, the more likely it is that someone will be inspired.

In other news, I just noticed that APMEX is selling $20 Silver Liberties for $15USD. I think that's a good sign don't you think? One idea would be to stamp older, but still more or less useless bills, US and foreign. Take them to a coin dealer, sell them for $1-2/each. You get some fiat, and the bills are more likely to l be noticed by someone pro liberty. After all, metals+message=libertarians right? 8-) Not always, but I think the % is much higher than in the local retail clothing store or whatever. Yes that means YOU Ian! (JK)
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?
Pages: [1]   Go Up