Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free-Marketeerism, Non-Aggression Principle, Golden Rule, Self-Ownership/Defense  (Read 3748 times)

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land

Free-Marketeerism, Non-Aggression Principle, Golden Rule, Self-Ownership and Self-Defense

Discussions regarding these concepts will be welcome, and hopefully frequent, at Porcfest...

I'm thinking with all the different issues and strategies...this Porcfest may be the best yet!

Rich Goldman

• FSP Participant

If you'd like to make this an event and have it on the PorcFest schedule, please provides dates, times, and brief descriptions of each event to be added.

Current events scheduled can be seen on the schedule linked to from the main PorcFest page.
   -Rich
P.S.  if you are not registered yet, please do so ASAP at http://www.freestateproject.org/festival/registration
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 10:20:40 pm by Rich Goldman »
--
Rich Goldman
Head Organizer, PorcFest 2007 & 2008

lloydbob1

Free-Marketeerism, Non-Aggression Principle, Golden Rule, Self-Ownership and Self-Defense

Discussions regarding these concepts will be welcome, and hopefully frequent, at Porcfest...

I'm thinking with all the different issues and strategies...this Porcfest may be the best yet!

I'm thinking that because it is at Gunstock, it might not be
Pages: [1]   Go Up