Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alternatives Expo at Porcfest  (Read 3719 times)

freedom's ideologue

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
    • Caleb for Congress
Alternatives Expo at Porcfest
« on: June 02, 2007, 08:01:30 pm »

Jack has asked me to coordinate the schedule for the Alt Expo at Porcfest, so if anyone has a topic that they would like to see addressed (or a willingness to speak on a topic) please contact me calebjohnson77@yahoo.com

The Alternatives Expo attempts to address how we can successfully implement alternatives to those things that are traditionally supplied by guvmint.
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done. - Jean Luc Picard

Insurgent

• FSP Participant
  • The Paradigm is the Enemy
    • Jeremy's MySpace--be my friend!
Re: Alternatives Expo at Porcfest
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 09:07:19 pm »

Sweet  :)

I think it would be great to get Steve Goodale back, or someone else who knows about about the topics he covered such as: 9/11 truth, deep politics and who really owns the country, government-sponsored terror, economic collapse, Peak Oil. There are other big name speakers who cover these topics but they would probably want to get paid more than donations should cover.
"The Matrix is a documentary--deal with it"  (unknown)

"We change NOTHING until we change the way that money works" (Michael Ruppert)

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst and provide for it." (Patrick Henry)

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:53:53 pm »

Are you just scheduling...
Or are you censoring also...

That is the question...
Inquiring minds want to know...

Ain't it cool Man!

lloydbob1

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 06:55:29 am »

Jack!   Tshirts?

Recumbent ReCycler

• Live free or die fighting for freedom!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 04:47:30 pm »

The other day when I went there, the lady at the desk in the building told me that the Boardwalk was rented for a gathering area, and not for camping.  I think she was F.O.S., but I paid the $5 so that I could visit for a few hours.  I'm coming up tonight and plan to stay overnight, but don't know where yet.  If someone has a place for me to stay (I can sleep in my car), Please call my cell at (603) 380-6130.  I'll probably be going home in the morning to pick up my family and to shower and eat breakfast, then we plan to come up for the rest of the day on Saturday.
Oh yeah, if you call my cell and get the automated answering thing, hang up and don't try to leave a message because the voicemail doesn't work, and it will only tell me that I missed a call if you hang up right after the automated answering thing picks up.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 05:10:08 pm by defenderofliberty »
Pages: [1]   Go Up