Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: IS ANYONE GOING TO PORCFEST??  (Read 33402 times)

SPITFIRE

IS ANYONE GOING TO PORCFEST??
« on: June 01, 2007, 11:02:12 pm »

Hey, I am an 18 year old girl from Northern NH and just wondering if anyone around my age (like within 10 years ;D)  will be at Porcfest this year??  I went a couple years ago and it was great but it would be awesome to talk with some teens....haha   well, lemme know
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix

lloydbob1

Re: IS ANYONE GOING TO PORCFEST??
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 07:26:42 am »

Probably gonna be more people of every age at this Fest.  Also, figure in  that many of us older folks act real immature and go with that ;D

lasse

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 08:03:34 am »

You know what they say.. Only difference is the price of their toys. ;D

I'm not going this year, I'm at sea during porcfest and the plane tickets would cost thousands, but I'll see next year..
(not that lasse, the other lasse)

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil - Isaiah 5:20

freedom's ideologue

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
    • Caleb for Congress
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 07:58:24 pm »

Well, I'm within 11 years, and I will be there.  ;D 
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done. - Jean Luc Picard

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 08:19:57 pm »

Well, I was born in the same century.

Don't worry, Spitfire, the last time I tried (unsuccessfully) to seduce an 18yo girl in NH I was (get this) 18yo myself.  My wife disapproves of any further attempts and honestly, I like women a little bit older than I am, which is starting to get up there (the grey in my beard [that really is me in the picture, from Porcfest '05] didn't get there by accident).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 08:23:04 pm by Ward Griffiths »
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

SPITFIRE

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 10:09:48 pm »

LOL  hey good enough, I had a blast in 05 anyways...most of the time I am around adults or young children so it won't be any shocker hehe  actually, I have 2 friends "near" my age but I left them back in New York when we moved  :'( ;D  And most other teens I talk to, well they just don't get me :P
"why the hell do you care what some "fugitive" Ed Brown guy is doing down in Plainfield..?" lol
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix

error

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 09:04:00 am »

It sounds like you'd fit in quite well with the over-21 crowd, then. :)

lowen

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 11:06:45 pm »

Hey, I am an 18 year old girl from Northern NH and just wondering if anyone around my age (like within 10 years ;D)  will be at Porcfest this year??  I went a couple years ago and it was great but it would be awesome to talk with some teens....haha   well, lemme know

Thanks for making me regret even more that I cannot be there.

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 07:39:16 am »

Unfortunately, my wife and I are not attending this year.  Several unanticipated expenses (medical, veterinary, automotive) have left us too strapped to make it.  A real drag, because I was supposed to be organizing and sometimes moderating the Birds of a Feather sessions and that dropped a burden back on Rich.  Plus of course, my chili will is not on hand for the cook-off and general consumption.  (That last hurts the most -- I've got some new tweaks in the recipes).
--

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

lloydbob1

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 10:04:41 am »

You were missed Ward, as was your Chili.  I had another canopy for you to kill and everything!

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 11:14:35 am »

You were missed Ward, as was your Chili.  I had another canopy for you to kill and everything!

I didn't kill it, it was assisted suicide.
--

lloydbob1

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 12:27:22 pm »

I've been looking at the identical replacement all week and can't figure what we did wrong last year.  Even without guy wires, if properly sprung, it should have shed water.  I saved the pyramid shaped top and telescoping legs from the old one and will use them for something.

ConnGladiator

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 09:34:02 pm »

I'm 19 and I should be there.
Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth."
~George Washington

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 12:05:01 am »

There will be a lot of students from a Nashua high school attending. They've formed a couple of pro-liberty student groups there and quite a few are planning to attend. It seems like we're starting to get a much broader range of folks including more women and young people. The movement is snow-balling!

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 12:07:57 am »

There will be a lot of students from a Nashua high school attending. They've formed a couple of pro-liberty student groups there and quite a few are planning to attend. It seems like we're starting to get a much broader range of folks including more women and young people. The movement is snow-balling!

That is amazing.  How do you know about this?
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up