Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campsite concentration?  (Read 5377 times)

garthwaited

• Administrator
  • First 1000
Campsite concentration?
« on: May 14, 2007, 11:08:34 am »

As opposed to concentration campsites....

Most everyone I asked at the recent RP signmaking party intends to go, but has not yet signed up.  I was just wondering what the recent forays into Gunstock have turned up?  Is there a general 'side' of the campground that will be heavily freedom oriented?

I guess I'm asking:  If given the choice, where on the map are people camping?  The more night-howlers in one area, the less likely a noise complaint.

But then, spreading out those that know each other, and the movement, is likely a good idea to help new porcs out of their shells.  It's how I met many of you and why I'm here now.

mappchik

• FSP Participant
Re: Campsite concentration?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 11:39:39 am »

When I reserved our campsite, I was told there were already a few Porcfest reservations in the neighborhood.
We're booked over on Cedar. If you let the reservationist (Is that a word?) know you're with Porcfest, she seemed to be pretty willing to go over the various sections of the campsite to get you close to the amenities you need/want and the official FSP reserved areas.

Bike week is the week before Porcfest, and a lot of those folks are heading out Monday. 
I wasn't able to get an Elec/Water site for Monday. You may have a better selection of sites available starting Tues/Wed reservations.
Don't remember there being the same limitations for the tent sites.

garthwaited

• Administrator
  • First 1000
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 12:38:24 pm »

I've got the time off for 12 days of NH bliss.  Beth won't be up for half of it so I'm left to wonder if I'm staying at Gunstock the whole week.  Climbing at Rumney and the presidentials are too tempting to pass up.

Rich Goldman

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 02:34:34 pm »

Most everyone I asked at the recent RP signmaking party intends to go, but has not yet signed up. 

Sigh.  What are people waiting for?  Everyone, please register ASAP at http://www.freestateproject.org/festival/registration :-)
--
Rich Goldman
Head Organizer, PorcFest 2007 & 2008

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 03:21:22 pm »

Most everyone I asked at the recent RP signmaking party intends to go, but has not yet signed up. 

Sigh.  What are people waiting for?  Everyone, please register ASAP at http://www.freestateproject.org/festival/registration :-)

It's all part of the secret = Lets see how high we can make Rich's blood pressure go up plan.  ;D

I am feeling bad about it though, so I'M gonna go register now.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

alecmuller

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 02:36:14 pm »

I have a site reserved for 4 adults for nearly the whole week (the 18th to the 24th), and have two spaces open if anyone wants to go in on it.  So far it's Michael Hampton (of Homelandstupidity.us) and me, and other roommates might be joining us on the weekend.  The cost is $60 per person for the whole week.  Please call me at 603-264-2873 if you're interested.

Alec

garthwaited

• Administrator
  • First 1000
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 03:13:41 pm »

If Michael is with you, then I have a new spot open for the week.  :)

Oh, and Beth will be with us all week, too.

lloydbob1

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 06:59:12 pm »

I think the lower left corner is the proposed party area

http://summer.gunstock.com/upload/photos/425Campground_Map_2007_web.pdf

garthwaited

• Administrator
  • First 1000
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 01:02:35 pm »

We'll be in 157 & 158.  At the end of the bow-like road.

Otosan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm ready to move, anywhere, anytime!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 07:21:37 pm »

I will be in 10EC. :( :( :( >:( >:( ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
"The perfect slave is the slave who thinks that he is free."
- [Unknown]
Taxes are the extra money we give the government to do  good things! (2nd grade Social Studies book)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 07:36:21 pm »

I will be in 10EC. :( :( :( >:( >:( ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Escape- Escape!!! Come to Porc Fest!!
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything