Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention PorcMoms (and Dads)  (Read 2216 times)

CarenNH

Attention PorcMoms (and Dads)
« on: May 14, 2007, 11:06:28 am »

Mike and I will be renting an RV for PorcFest.  I would love to make our campsite a central gathering place for families (especially those with young children).   Our son Jordan is 3.

I'm thinking we could have an ongoing drop-in kind of thing where people can leave bikes, toys, etc. and come and go with the kids as desired.  We will have a (CLEAN!) bathroom with kid's potty chair, sink and shower for easy diaper changing and cleanup, and space in our fridge for people to keep kids drinks, formula, etc.  And we can lock up the toys at night inside the RV.

Please note:  I'm not offering babysitting services -- just a convenient place to hangout together with other families with kids.  Perhaps if some of the older kids or teenagers are interesting in babysitting, we could coordinate that.

Any takers?

Caren Pelletier
Merrimack, NH

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
Re: Attention PorcMoms (and Dads)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 02:14:36 am »

Mike and I will be renting an RV for PorcFest.  I would love to make our campsite a central gathering place for families (especially those with young children).   Our son Jordan is 3.

Excellent!

We can't make it this year, but we'll gladly put our 4yo on the plane. Can you pick him up in Manchester?  ;D

lloydbob1

Re: Attention PorcMoms (and Dads)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 07:31:14 am »

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up