Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question on the Bus tours  (Read 2083 times)

Voodoo

• Financial Cycles Report
Question on the Bus tours
« on: May 08, 2007, 09:30:36 am »

Hello all,

My girlfriend and I are planning on attending a couple days of Porcfest (prob Thur, Fri, Sat).  We are looking forward to it but I guess that I have a couple of questions.  I can't seem to find much information on the bus tours to the different areas.  Will these be mostly just riding around to the different areas or will it be driving to a destination and getting out to do something, etc?  I know that time is probably limited so I'm not sure that there would be enough time to explore the area.

We're flying in on Tues to Boston (against my better judgment) but they had the cheapest flights.  I plan on touring most of Southern NH and maybe a few other areas or perhaps the White Mountains.  My girlfriend would like to see some art/museums/garden type areas so if anyone

If you have any other suggestions I would look forward to them.  Thanks.

Rich Goldman

• FSP Participant
Re: Question on the Bus tours
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:04:21 am »

Further details on the bus tours will be up shortly, but yes, it's the plan to get out of the bus and doing things at the locations.  The main reason for the bus is to provide transportation rather than having a caravan of cars and to allow people to tour NH with other Porcupines and in a planned fashion if they'd like.

If you are looking for local knowledge/interaction, I'd recommend emailing one of the various Porcupine local groups in NH:

MerrimackValleyPorcupines@yahoogroups.com
Seacoast_Porcupines@yahoogroups.com
monadnock_porcupines@yahoogroups.com

Hope this helps.

--
Rich Goldman
Head Organizer, PorcFest 2007 & 2008
Pages: [1]   Go Up