Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is in the FSP  (Read 7426 times)

Ogre

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Llamas are fun!
    • Ogre's Politics and Views
Re: Who is in the FSP
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 12:20:56 pm »

What?  They let women in here, too?  I think I signed up for the wrong thing -- I thought this was the He-Man Woman-Haters Club...   ;D
___
Ogre's Views:
http://www.ogresview.com

GhengisConrad

• I am human
    • My Resume
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 12:54:57 pm »

I have a strong fetish for actual numbers and what not, so does anyone have a link with charts, graphs, ect.

I:m such a nerd.
"I will not help you to pretend I have a chance. I will not help you to preserve the appearance of righteousness where rights are not recognized. I will not help you to preserve an appearance of rationality by entering a debate in which a gun is the final argument. I will not help you to pretend that you are administering justice."- Hank Rearden page 443

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 04:21:56 pm »

I have a strong fetish for actual numbers and what not, so does anyone have a link with charts, graphs, ect.

I think we have numbers...but I'm not sure about charts.  When you get access to the #'s, maybe you could make some
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

GhengisConrad

• I am human
    • My Resume
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 09:46:28 pm »

Well where are the numbers?
"I will not help you to pretend I have a chance. I will not help you to preserve the appearance of righteousness where rights are not recognized. I will not help you to preserve an appearance of rationality by entering a debate in which a gun is the final argument. I will not help you to pretend that you are administering justice."- Hank Rearden page 443

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 12:14:27 am »

Well where are the numbers?

You'll never get complete numbers, because some people just don't supply the information when they sign up.

Kevin

GhengisConrad

• I am human
    • My Resume
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 01:52:56 am »

Not telling people more that people need to know.

Keeping ones own privacy.

Meh... sounds like our kiind of people ;) ;D ::)

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 01:33:51 pm »

I don't think that m/f is asked when you join the fsp.

I can tell you at the monthly Porc meeting in Manchester.... that around 35+ attend (yes that is 35 people plus who think similar to you  all in one place.... yup) I would say it is about 65% male 35% female. Maybe 70 30.

SPITFIRE

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 03:10:36 pm »

I have some real problems with the fsp demos .... we have hardly any preschoolers that are signed up.

Well, they insist on enforcing that silly rule about being 18.

YES YES!  I have been waiting 4 years to sign up but I just turned 18 this past week so here I am.  waiting to be approved.... ;D 
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix

Quantrill

• First 1000
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 08:41:49 pm »

YES YES!  I have been waiting 4 years to sign up but I just turned 18 this past week so here I am.  waiting to be approved...

GREAT to have you on board!  When are you moving to NH?

SPITFIRE

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 09:03:14 pm »

well, actually I already live here half the time if that makes sense. (which is why I signed up under the "pioneers" section lol) My dad works in New York so we are always jumping back and forth but I am working on staying here now that I am an "adult".  ;)  Luckily, 6 years of in-and-out of NH is better then not here at all so I won't complain!  We own rental cottages in Northern NH, somewhat near Roger's Campground in Lancaster. (which is how I came across FSP a few years ago) I was going to offer lodging but I heard that Porcfest will be downstate this year, I only wish I thought of it earlier.
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up