Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fly into Boston?  (Read 3333 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Fly into Boston?
« on: April 25, 2007, 09:48:35 am »

The difference in cost is less then half to fly into Boston instead of Manchester. I'm assuming it's because there are just more flights and therefore more bargains available to fill seats in those flights.

I was thinking of flying into Boston and renting a car to make the drive, which I imagine isn't that bad. Can anyone recommend an alternative mode of transport besides a rental car? I may decide to rent a car to do some exploring but if I didn't necessarily have to rent one for the whole time, I might be able to save some cash.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:13:15 am by dalebert »

error

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Stupidity
Re: Fly into Boston?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 03:04:56 pm »

There's once-daily bus service from Logan Airport to Tilton, (and another bus on Friday-Sunday) which is about 15 miles from Gunstock. Though that would require you to get a ride from someone. I think you may as well rent a car.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 03:08:10 pm by error »

Insurgent

• FSP Participant
  • The Paradigm is the Enemy
    • Jeremy's MySpace--be my friend!
Re: Fly into Boston?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:55:19 pm »

Another option is to be chauffeured; it's not as expensive as you might think. Check with Grace Limo in Goffstown, NH for prices in a sedan; they go in and out of Logan all the time. 1.800.328.4544
"The Matrix is a documentary--deal with it"  (unknown)

"We change NOTHING until we change the way that money works" (Michael Ruppert)

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst and provide for it." (Patrick Henry)
Pages: [1]   Go Up