Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good time to visit NH?  (Read 1527 times)

katygirl

Good time to visit NH?
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:14:52 am »

Hi everyone!  My fiance and and I are seriously considering joining the FSP, but we want to visit NH first.  When is a good time to vacation there?  When is the Porcupine festival normally held?  Thanks in advance for any help!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Good time to visit NH?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 11:40:27 am »

Summer and Fall leaf season are the traditional times to visit NH. That is also when it is busier.
If you like camping, you will love joining us for the porcupine festival this year. It is near the end of June. There is a page about it on this site and a forum section.
We will be there about a week.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

cathleeninnh

• FSP Treasurer
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Good time to visit NH?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 12:51:19 pm »

I noticed a lot of mud yesterday, so it's kind of a mess now with the melting snow. But other than that, anytime is nice. We love visitors. Let us know when and we will try to offer suggestions or a meetup.

Cathleen
Pages: [1]   Go Up