Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: GLBT FSPers?  (Read 10165 times)

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook
Re: GLBT FSPers?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 05:56:12 pm »

I haven't been on much this school year, between working an almost full time job and being a full time student. 

In any event, I thought that I would say hello Thom!

I don't really do labels, but I might fall somewhat under that category.  My girlfriend thinks so anyhow.  :)
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

creaganlios

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 06:12:57 pm »

Maybe you should come out to Social Sundays?  Promise we won't bite - you might even find some minarchists there.

Oh, I know that..I used to host those afternoons.  Very benign indeed...... ;D

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:43 am »

I'm a flaming homo and people around these parts have been incredibly patient with my antics. :)

And his Rats, though apparently I am now their uncle.

Uncle Pat!!

Dale I don't know how you did it...but Bravo!!

Strange things going on in the Free State. ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

• FSP Participant
    • K. Darien Freeheart's Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 02:53:37 am »

I live in G (Grafton) but I have this weird notion I'm a Keeniac.

Frankly, I don't care what/who you identify with. Do you want the state to get the hell out of your life? I support that!

If you're interested in moving to NH, please feel free to contact me at kevin@foreverdean.info.

I have no problem driving you guys across the state or maybe even hosting depending on the timing. I want movers here. Now.

NH might not be "accomidating" to the GLBT lifestyle, but it's certainly not hostile.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up