Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: computer calling?  (Read 57468 times)

nobanana

Re: computer calling?
« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2006, 05:56:03 pm »

Sorry, I don't have a leader. Elizabeth was nasty from the start, and that makes her seem like a bitch to some.  *Yawn* - Elizabeth's husband for sure.

Believe what you want.  You've already shown yourself to be a true believer, and nothing I say will get past your prayers.

Elizabeth

• Former FSP Vice President
  • Someone has to ask the tough questions...
    • Free State Project
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2006, 05:56:18 pm »

Let me get this strait…you find it offensive that the FSP, a movement that you joined and supposedly support, took 30 seconds of your time????????   30 seconds.  You also must be kidding.  What do you think we are doing, selling cutlery?  This is not cold-calling we are talking about….but calls TO OUR OWN MEMBERS…people that support our cause.

Four calls to my household.  Two of which were botched.

nobanana

« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2006, 05:57:33 pm »

There is no need to make excuses because not everyone is angry about the robot calls. You have expressed your feelings on here and I'm sure they have been taken into consideration by those who care. You can't please everyone. The robot calls were an attempt to reach as many people as possible in a short amount of time. If you are so upset about 2 calls that it would deter you from moving, then you probably weren't going to do much when you got here anyway. You continue crying about it, and I'll celebrate the fact that the F1k was successful.

I'm not here still because of the robot calls.  I'm here still because I'm responding to the thread and wondering how far people will go to justify unwarranted attacks on people.

nobanana

« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2006, 05:58:31 pm »

It's partly a matter of respect for my time.

Seems to me you've got plenty of free time.  You've been posting your rants here all day long.  Don't you have something important to do Mr. Time Challenged?   ::)

It's one thing to choose to waste my time, and another thing when someone else chooses to waste my time.

Are you unclear on the concept?

Elizabeth

• Free State Project
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2006, 06:00:57 pm »

Sorry, I don't have a leader. Elizabeth was nasty from the start, and that makes her seem like a bitch to some.  *Yawn* - Elizabeth's husband for sure.

Nope.  I'm sure one of the admins could confirm.

nobanana

« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2006, 06:05:24 pm »

Can you not consider that YOU are the problem?
I'd consider it, but then I'd remember that my show is the #1 recruiter for the FSP.

Irrelevent to the subject.  Are you going to next describe how big your e-penis is, or how much money you make?

Did I "Step Up" and volunteer?  Did I donate money?  Did I sign the first 1000 or even the first 20k?

Those questions are entirely irrelevent to the thread and my post, but you can't understand that because you want to make the question to be about whether or not I'm a true believer!
I don't know and don't care what you have and haven't done.  I was just jumping down your throat because you deserve it, considering the way you came in here bitching about a call from a fellow FSP member who cared enough to do what it took to get in touch with as many FSPers as possible.

If you go back and reread my first post, exactly what in it made you feel deserved to be attacked?  I was polite.  I didn't attack anyone. I simply asked if it was really the fsp involved, and to consider not doing further robot calls.

If you believe I deserve to have you jump down my throat for that, then all I can say is you've got bigger problems.

The question here is whether robot calling is acceptable or not.  MOST people on this thread are discussing THAT.  YOU'VE got a bug up your arse to find out whether I'm going to volunteer my time or money, or whether I'm going to pull out of the effort.
As stated above, I don't give a flip what you do.

You're a complete true believing twit.
Believing in what?

It doesn't matter in WHAT you believe.  The fact that I came here and criticized your belief is why you attacked.  I criticized your revered leaders and you felt attacked, regardless of whether it was an attack.  This is similar to why certain religious groups bomb each other.  

Elizabeth

• Free State Project
« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2006, 06:12:44 pm »

Elizabeth was nasty from the start, and that makes her seem like a bitch to some.

Women with strong opinions are bitches.  Hmm...

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2006, 06:17:24 pm »

now it's an all out brawl.
FINALLY!
God sometimes it takes forever for the entertainment to really heat up! ;)

>> Denis gets out the lawn chair, settles in, pops open a cold one

lloydbob1

« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2006, 06:32:12 pm »

Elizabeth was nasty from the start, and that makes her seem like a bitch to some.

Women with strong opinions are bitches.  Hmm...

Well........then she would be calling herself a bitch.....so....probably not.

nobanana

« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2006, 07:52:42 pm »

now it's an all out brawl.
FINALLY!
God sometimes it takes forever for the entertainment to really heat up! ;)

>> Denis gets out the lawn chair, settles in, pops open a cold one

I hope you brought enough for everyone.

MengerFan

• FSP Participant
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2006, 08:25:21 pm »

Time to go celebrate the new year, and the "success" of First 1000, sponsored by Ian and his brilliant show. Bringing the message of freedom to the common man is no small task. It is one which I aspired to undertake long ago, and have sinced abandoned for earning money and supporting those who have the stomach for it.

I am pleased to have taken a small last minute part in the First 1000, and to have spent several minutes of my valuable time responding to the concerns of a ridiculously small minority of disgruntled parties. I will continue to apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you will continue to open your mind to modern methods of communication.

Elizabeth

• Free State Project
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2006, 08:33:04 pm »

Time to go celebrate the new year, and the "success" of First 1000, sponsored by Ian and his brilliant show. Bringing the message of freedom to the common man is no small task. It is one which I aspired to undertake long ago, and have sinced abandoned for earning money and supporting those who have the stomach for it.

I am pleased to have taken a small last minute part in the First 1000, and to have spent several minutes of my valuable time responding to the concerns of a ridiculously small minority of disgruntled parties. I will continue to apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you will continue to open your mind to modern methods of communication.

Robocall spam = modern method of communication...?
So is email spam.

Both rude and unnacceptable.

Soundwave

• FSP Participant/First 1000
  • Golden Porcupine
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2006, 10:42:30 pm »

Believe what you want.  You've already shown yourself to be a true believer, and nothing I say will get past your prayers.

To suggest I am a "believer" because I happen to side against Elizabeth in this case, only due to her nasty attitude,  is retarded. There are plenty of things the FSP does that I am critical of. This just isn't one of them.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 10:57:26 pm by Soundwave »
-Julia

FTL_Ian

• Golden Porcupine
  • Former FSP, still in NH.
    • Free Keene - NH's Liberty Activism Destination
« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2006, 10:55:10 pm »

It doesn't matter in WHAT you believe.  The fact that I came here and criticized your belief is why you attacked.  I criticized your revered leaders and you felt attacked, regardless of whether it was an attack.  This is similar to why certain religious groups bomb each other. 

I don't have leaders, sweetie.
150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com

FTL_Ian

• Golden Porcupine
  • Former FSP, still in NH.
    • Free Keene - NH's Liberty Activism Destination
« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2006, 10:58:06 pm »

Robocall spam = modern method of communication...?
So is email spam.

Both rude and unnacceptable.

Email spam is by definition unwanted emails usually by total strangers you did not opt in to.

These calls were made by a fellow FSP member who gave his personal cel phone number... did you call him to complain before you came here?  You opted into them by giving your phone number.  You've now decided to opt out.  Not spam.  Toodles!
150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up