Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our 1st NH baby  (Read 4977 times)

mr.apathy

Our 1st NH baby
« on: November 21, 2006, 08:12:32 pm »

My wife and I moved to NH from MA last April. Last week our 1st child was born in Keene. Great hospital, everything went well. We're proud to have our daughter to be born in NH. Think there's a market for baby Porc hats? :)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Our 1st NH baby
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 10:28:32 pm »

;D 8)
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

FreeBoB

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 10:44:24 pm »

Congrats Dad!   ;D

Ogre

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Llamas are fun!
    • Ogre's Politics and Views
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 07:46:47 am »

Congrats!

Look out, New Hampshire, we're multiplying!
___
Ogre's Views:
http://www.ogresview.com

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 11:30:21 am »

My wife and I moved to NH from MA last April. Last week our 1st child was born in Keene. Great hospital, everything went well. We're proud to have our daughter to be born in NH. Think there's a market for baby Porc hats? :)

Do you mind if I ask your name and location?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

mr.apathy

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 07:06:18 pm »

The Klaus family of Winchester. We met you at a Keene Free Press meeting at the 99 a couple of months ago. We'll be back to another meeting when we get the kid settled in.

FTL_Ian

• FSP Participant/First 1000
  • Golden Porcupine
  • Former FSP, still in NH.
    • Free Keene - NH's Liberty Activism Destination
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 12:35:12 am »

The Klaus family of Winchester. We met you at a Keene Free Press meeting at the 99 a couple of months ago. We'll be back to another meeting when we get the kid settled in.

Excellent, congrats.  The Keene area rocks!   8)
150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 10:07:15 am »

I have probably already asked but.... have you signed F1K?
www.pledgebank.com/first1000

2 more signers would be nice.

FreeBoB

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 11:01:02 am »

And, Mr. Apathy. if your spouse is not a member of the FSP and is a supporter, we'd sure like to have her be counted as a member too!
Email me to accomplish her membership: info@freestateproject.org

Brian

mr.apathy

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:18:26 pm »

We bothed signed the pledge when me moved here from MA. But, she's not a FSP member.

FreeBoB

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:47:09 pm »

We have many, many spouses who are equally supportive of the FSP mission but are not members!  In NH I'll bet there are ten remaining, in the other 49, hundreds.  Individuals join the FSP, not families!  We're counting and we want that number going up.  The higher our membership numbers, the more others will take note - every single person is important.

Brian

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 05:15:08 am »

aha .... btw ... we meet at panera bread now. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

lloydbob1

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 08:52:13 am »

You should visit the build site at the intersection of Old Ashoulet Rd. and 119 west of rt 10. Hang a left on Old Ashoulet and on the right you will see a crappy mobile home with an unusual consruction behind it.
It is Jim & Lauren's place and we have been having a lot of fun building, barb be que ing and Bondfire ing.  I can't make it today, but, there is something going on.

citizen_142002

• Friend of the FSP
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 12:43:32 am »

Congratulations!

New life, it's so refreshing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything