Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to meet other FSP folks  (Read 4606 times)

pmccswim

Looking to meet other FSP folks
« on: October 22, 2006, 12:51:44 pm »

I plan to come to NH during the weekend of Nov. 10 - 12 and stay in the Manchester area. I would like to meet others associated with the FSP.

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
Re: Looking to meet other FSP folks
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 03:10:25 pm »

I plan to come to NH during the weekend of Nov. 10 - 12 and stay in the Manchester area. I would like to meet others associated with the FSP.

Oh man... you picked the one weekend we'll ALL be out of state, visiting someplace else.  >:D

No, seriously, most of us will be very tired from celebrating the victories of Nov 7th...

The Concord Porcupine meeting on Nov 11th will be one place to meet a dozen or more activists of various flavors.  We even get Russell and his crowd to visit some times.  Private msg me and I'll send directions/etc.

FreeBoB

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 06:15:21 pm »

And, there's also the CNHT meeting just before the Concord Porcupines meeting (Reply #40): http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=2403.30

I found this on the NH Underground's calendar: http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?action=calendar;year=2006;month=11

And, the Liberty Calendar has: http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?calendar=default&month=11

Have fun  8)

MattLeft

• FSP Participant
    • NHNovella.com
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 12:09:30 pm »

If you haven't already done so, post the same thing on the NH Underground forums.  You'll get responses from those you actually seek, Porcs in NH.

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 12:53:56 pm »

Oh man... you picked the one weekend we'll ALL be out of state, visiting someplace else.  >:D

No, seriously, most of us will be very tired from celebrating the victories of Nov 7th...

You'll have had days to recover from that drunken orgy and should be ready to have another one.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 02:13:59 pm »

You'll have had days to recover from that drunken orgy and should be ready to have another one.

What do you think we are?  A bunch of polyandrists with esposa who have drunken orgies? (grin, you are right the spellcheck doesn't like those)

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 03:10:59 pm »

What do you think we are?  A bunch of polyandrists with esposa who have drunken orgies?
Well, a guy can hope.  I'll admit I myself haven't attended a proper drunken orgy for more years than I like to count.  (Let's just say there was a lot less grey in my beard at the time).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)
Pages: [1]   Go Up