Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone here support.....  (Read 2257 times)

Forastero

• It's like butter
Does anyone here support.....
« on: October 23, 2006, 01:56:04 pm »

....this website and their cause? http://www.republicofnh.org/ I am just wondering, because, from what I read, you dont wish for NH to seceed, just to make it freerer, or something like that, I dont know, Im a FSP newbie :P I think that it is unnecessary to do this unless america degrades into such a condition that it would require seceeding.
Yeah, freedom baby, I love it!

Roycerson

• FSP Participant
Re: Does anyone here support.....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 02:04:23 pm »

Yes, I do.  I think America has already degraded into such a condition.  I won't pay for torture (among other things).  I'd really like to be able to grow my business w/o being required to fund things I find morally reprehensible.  As it is.  I'll be a cash only small time handyman in order to stay under the feds radar until something like this succeeds. 
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom....Anton LaVey

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 03:18:16 pm »

....this website and their cause? http://www.republicofnh.org/ I am just wondering, because, from what I read, you dont wish for NH to seceed, just to make it freerer, or something like that, I dont know, Im a FSP newbie :P I think that it is unnecessary to do this unless america degrades into such a condition that it would require seceeding.

I'm familiar with that website; I don't support their cause, but I also don't think the feds should use violence against a state that secedes, so long as the state respects basic human rights in the process.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 03:22:28 pm »

Caleb is behind that site, aka freedom's ideologue

Whenever the topic of secession is brought up at Porc meetings, you will find a good sized minority who support, and a small majority who are against it, and the rest are just tired of being asked about it.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 08:55:08 pm »

There are a bunch of threads about it over on NHFREE.com

marccato

• Tiny Political Show
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 11:38:28 pm »

The South's secession movement ended up with 600,000 Americans dead.  With the federal government current propensity for violence, there is no reason to think that a modern secession would end up any differently.  America is headed towards tyranny and a police state, and, unfortunatley, isn't going to just let people leave.  That's why FSP and spreading the pro-liberty message are so important (I sound sooooo melodramatic).  Whether we like it or not, we are all in this together.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty - Thomas Jefferson

Forastero

• It's like butter
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 04:19:14 pm »

Yeah, I agree :D
Yeah, freedom baby, I love it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up