Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its Gunstock  (Read 26177 times)

freedomroad

Re: Its Gunstock
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2006, 02:46:12 am »

and the $$$ is?   ???

Not sure what you are asking.  I did notice that the Guntock website lists a $5 day fee for noncampers.

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2006, 05:43:21 am »

and the $$$ is?   ???

Not sure what you are asking.  I did notice that the Guntock website lists a $5 day fee for noncampers.

No, that will not apply to PorcFest, so ignore it.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2006, 08:15:41 am »

Dreepa, if you are interpreting what I'm saying as being upset that you're asking questions, you are misinterpreting what I am saying.  I appreciate everyone's input and people questioning what I'm doing.  It keeps me on my toes and helps prevent me from making (obviously) stupid blunders.  My only point is that I do not want to have two parallel forums for business.  Seth has been picking up my/the slack since he monitors both the forum and the yahoo group, and answers questions on the forum, and I appreciate that. 

No
 simply don't want to join another yahoo group as I posted earlier and as Dawn just posted. However as you are running it it can be done your way.

I think pfest should be free as Jean stated.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2006, 09:57:00 am »

Porcfest is free to visit. People can donate money to help the FSP. :)

If you have ever wanted to watch porcupines spar in person .... then come to Porcfest 2007 ... for those that love libertarian debates. >:D

I was looking at my Gunstock brochure today thinking about which campsite (maybe 225) we want next year. I need to save my pennies and put in our reservation when we have the dough.  8)

One of the lakes area brochures has a picture of Lake Winn.... and I think it was taken from Gunstock.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2006, 10:41:33 am »

I wonder if we could get a special Porcfest page on the Gunstock site just like the Soulfest group. 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2007, 07:01:15 am »

Here is the latest version of the Porcfest2007 page:
http://www.freestateproject.org/festival/

Rich has also added an activity calendar. If you have an activity that needs to be added, let us know.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2007, 03:58:43 am »

He must be working on it. The link is dead.

Russell, many thanks to you and the other volunteers who have busted your butts making PF'07 happen.

Kevin

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:46 am »

He must be working on it. The link is dead.

Russell, many thanks to you and the other volunteers who have busted your butts making PF'07 happen.

Kevin
I haven't really done anything. I think the other guys have done some to get things going. The real fun/work is just beginning.

Anyone with ideas or offers of help .... come join us. Post ideas in this forum and join our yahoo list (I know, I know .... you don't want to join another yahoo list ..... but that is how Rich is doing it this year). It is going to be great this year. :)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2007, 11:43:11 am »

Travel Directions
From I 93N-Take exit 20 in Tilton, NH. Turn left on Rte. 3N. Travel along Rte. 3N for about 10 minutes. Bear right onto the Laconia By-Pass (just past the Belknap Mall) which connects with Rte.11A in Gilford. Follow brown signs to Gunstock Recreation Area.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2007, 06:06:39 pm »

I have not picked out our campsite yet, but we are probably choosing "Lakeside" near the pond and buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up