Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midwest to Porcfest Motorcycle Trip  (Read 4176 times)

MengerFan

Midwest to Porcfest Motorcycle Trip
« on: January 04, 2007, 05:22:17 pm »

Anyone interested in biking up to Porcfest 2007? I'm headed out from NW Ohio.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Midwest to Porcfest Motorcycle Trip
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 05:24:42 pm »

That would be great to chronicle on the festival page. Porcfest is being help before Bike Week in nearby Laconia .... you could break in the state for all the other bikers.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Rich Goldman

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 07:59:47 pm »

Sounds like fun.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you for various reasons.  If you'd like a page on the PF website to chronicle your trip and/or postcard sized ads to hand out, let me know. 
--
Rich Goldman
Head Organizer, PorcFest 2007 & 2008

Morey

• FSP Participant
  • just another ancap
    • Rant and Rave
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 08:46:34 am »

Always good to see another rider in the fray.  You might try that question in the motorcycle sig.

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 09:10:25 am »

That would be great to chronicle on the festival page. Porcfest is being help before Bike Week in nearby Laconia .... you could break in the state for all the other bikers.

Actually, it's being held the week AFTER Bike Week.  So come early and you can attend of the biggest Bike Rallys in the US. (Sturgis being the other), and then stay for PorcFest.

margomaps

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 09:21:43 am »

Sounds like fun.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you for various reasons.  If you'd like a page on the PF website to chronicle your trip and/or postcard sized ads to hand out, let me know.

Rich, PM me if you ride.  We live near one another, and it would be fun to go out and ride during this spell of nice weather.

As to the original poster...I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to Porc Fest this summer (might be too busy selling my house and actually moving to NH!), but I'll definitely keep your offer in mind.

freedomroad

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 06:17:09 pm »

Actually, it's being held the week AFTER Bike Week.  So come early and you can attend of the biggest Bike Rallys in the US. (Sturgis being the other), and then stay for PorcFest.

Yes, here is the info, http://www.laconiamcweek.com/

and more info on the Jun 9th thru 17th Bike Week, http://www.lightningcustoms.com/20laconia.html

seamas

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 09:12:31 pm »

Great - another rider!  I've ridden to the last 3 and will ride to this one but from NYC.  The roads in NH and VT are awesome so you should have a good time.  Stop by my campsite (I've a somewhat ratty old BMW) if you want to b.s. about bikes/riding and let us know if you'd like road suggestions.

Anyone interested in biking up to Porcfest 2007? I'm headed out from NW Ohio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up