Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Somethings Happening  (Read 6963 times)

MyFreeStateName

• Hiya
Re: Somethings Happening
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 01:19:16 am »

I wonder if this had happened in NH if anyone would have instituted a "call to arms", this seems very oppressive. How many would have the courage to grab a gun and say...HELL NO!, I'm not moving......just a thought.

I think it will come to that before its all over. I'm all for finding a way without violence, but this is getting ridiculous. How many freedoms are we gonna give up before it gets serious enough I wonder.
I'm confused.....no wait, maybe I'm not.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 09:09:39 am »

So far the Kelo 7 have had more courage to stand up to the government than any group in NH since the revolutionary war.

The only reason we know about them is that they stood up to eminent domain for 6 years. People have just rolled in NH.

There are also lots of people who like to talk about taking arms against the government. Not only do I think that is a bad idea .... I think it is all talk.

"how many freedoms are we going to give up" ..... that is up to you. How long are you going to take it from the government thugs? How few freedoms do you cherish?

There are some of us that are not takin it from the man any longer. The answer from us is "no more freedoms" ... and we are taking back the ones that were already lost.

"I'm free .... and I'm waiting for you to follow me."
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 09:15:45 am »

Amen Russell.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up