Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Berlin, NH....found a place (and more for sale cheap)  (Read 2331 times)

langloisandy

Berlin, NH....found a place (and more for sale cheap)
« on: September 12, 2010, 11:31:52 am »

All,

I snagged a house in Berlin NH. CHEAP.... do an MLS search for the area. Some SUPERB deals. I close next week on mine!

Andy

artienewport

• FSP Participant
Re: Berlin, NH....found a place (and more for sale cheap)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 02:17:21 pm »

The property taxes there are some of the highest in NH. Also, no jobs.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 10:42:25 pm »

Also, notoriously corrupt.  Berlin is famous throughout the northeast for its messed up gov't.  Notice all of the burned down buildings there.  You find Town Hall to get your permit for years, but they just turn you down on your CO after many promises of approval--right AFTER you've spent the money building.

DO NOT CLOSE ON THAT HOUSE, BUD.  I repeat: DO NOT CLOSE ON THAT HOUSE.  Those properties are cheap for a reason.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 06:33:18 am »

Also, notoriously corrupt.  Berlin is famous throughout the northeast for its messed up gov't.  Notice all of the burned down buildings there.  You find Town Hall to get your permit for years, but they just turn you down on your CO after many promises of approval--right AFTER you've spent the money building.

DO NOT CLOSE ON THAT HOUSE, BUD.  I repeat: DO NOT CLOSE ON THAT HOUSE.  Those properties are cheap for a reason.

Hyperbole much?

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 02:26:43 pm »

Hyperbole much?

Man if they don't have Wendy's were never gonna hear the end of this.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 02:47:20 pm »

Berlin doesn't HAVE A WENDY'S?!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

FreeStyle

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 03:18:51 pm »

It's way far away from the oceans too.  If you're looking for beachfront property Max's is basically in the water if that's what you're looking for.  If not, it's so far away from the water you won't ever have to think about oceans again.

wonder how the strip clubs are up there?

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 06:28:43 pm »

It's way far away from the oceans too.  If you're looking for beachfront property Max's is basically in the water if that's what you're looking for.  If not, it's so far away from the water you won't ever have to think about oceans again.

BWA HA HA HA HA
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Pages: [1]   Go Up