Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PF'07 location?  (Read 8600 times)

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
Re: PF'07 location?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 01:40:06 am »

No one is sure if, who, or how many made their own tours/tips, but the fact is that it was uncoordinated and splintered at best.  If we want to showcase New Hampshire, we should have organized trips, to predetermined locations and events, and do it as a group.

*snort*

Rich, meet the libertarians and anarchists. Libertarians and anarchists, meet Rich. Take it easy on him; he thinks you can be organized.

;D

All I want to know is when and where. I'll handle my own sightseeing, thanks.

Kevin

Rich Goldman

• FSP Participant
Re: PF'07 location?
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 09:32:42 am »

Rich, meet the libertarians and anarchists. Libertarians and anarchists, meet Rich. Take it easy on him; he thinks you can be organized.

These are the same people that, in theory, could come to NH any time they wanted, but are deciding to come to PorcFest at a specific time and place to be with hundreds of other libertarians/porcupines. 

There are certain things that you can do by yourself, but there are certain things which make sense / are possible when going/acting as a group.

Namely, mock town hall meetings, having a demonstration/protest, touring Concord/the state house with the NHLA, etc.  These are just a couple of things being worked on that there is good reason people will want to participate in.  If you'd like to be part of the organization process and contribute ideas (or give timely critical feedback) , please join the Yahoo Group.

--
Rich Goldman
Head Organizer, PorcFest 2007 & 2008
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up