Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man, I LOVE this place...  (Read 2674 times)

Kacerdias

Man, I LOVE this place...
« on: July 31, 2006, 01:56:09 pm »

Where else can you:

1. Wake up bright and early to hike Mt Cardigan with perfect weather, *openly* carrying a Walther and exchanging smiling hellos with fellow hikers.
2. Drive back home in the sunny weather and not need the AC blowing
3. Find out that Natalie McMaster (one of Cape Breton's most gifted Celtic fiddlers) is having a concert in your town and you can actually get tickets!

Welcome to my perfect day.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Man, I LOVE this place...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 04:01:29 pm »

Glad you are loving it.

Natalie MCMaster is a great.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Forastero

• It's like butter
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 12:10:05 pm »

Wow, sounds really nice.
Yeah, freedom baby, I love it!

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 04:02:42 pm »

Don't forget to remind your friends back home how awesome NH is--and how much more awesome it could be with them here.

--Max
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up