Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STATE SELECTED!!! - SOUTH DAKOTA - MUST READ POST & THREAD!!!!  (Read 4778 times)

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
  • Join The Ron Paul Write-In Revolution Today!
    • Adventures In Legal Land
STATE SELECTED!!! - SOUTH DAKOTA - MUST READ POST & THREAD!!!!
« on: January 22, 2003, 11:39:06 am »

Hello Everyone!!!

Rob and Beth Jacobs here.

Well, we've spilled the beans and now inquiring minds will want to know all those important details!!!!

Our choice is South Dakota - The Mount Rushmore State.....

So, let us know what you think and we will put together some of our thoughts and reasons for selecting South Dakota...

Sincerely,
Rob and Beth Jacobs
Cincinnati Paraflight,Inc.
www.cincinnatiparaflight.com

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
Re:STATE SELECTED!!! - SOUTH DAKOTA - MUST READ POST & THREAD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 11:44:55 am »

Hey All,
We just backed out to the main page and our topic subject should have read a little differently...

Don't want to give someone the idea that we've selected for anybody but ourselves...

Sorry about that...

Rob and Beth

Kelton

• FSP Participant
  • el resplandor de las llamas de la libertad
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 12:39:01 pm »

South Dakota makes it near the middle of every criteria ranking I have ever seen.  It is somewhat in the middle of the country too, not as far north as Norkota either.  If there ever was a perfect compromise on everything, South Dakota might make it.

So, does this mean I should look up in the sky for you if I happen by Sturgis this year?  Lots of libertarian- leaning and very mobile motorcycle enthusiasts out there!
. . .the foundations of our national policy should be laid in private morality. If individuals be not influenced by moral principles, it is in vain to look for public virtue --The U.S. Senate's reply to George Washington's first inaugural address

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 02:18:31 pm »

Dear Exitus and All,
We are sure that this thread will receive lots of postings by both us and all you folks out there....

We will be giving you an increasing amount of information as time goes on...

It should be very interesting...

For starters, though, you should know that Beth and I have 3 daughters with us(17,16,12) so we represent a "normal" family in that respect...

We are flat broke and living check to check and aluminum can to can...(Even jet pilots can be broke and living check to check...so we'll live, learn, and crawl out of debt...)

Basically, we are moving without having anything for certain in front of us...we are letting the Lord lead us...

And we can tell you that even though we trust him completely...It's still scary...really scary....

Anyone with any contacts in SD is encouraged to contact us for possible networking....

More to follow!!!

Sincerely,
Rob and Beth Jacobs

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 02:30:14 pm »

Rob & Beth - check out the "Free Town Project" thread on the "Free State Political Strategy" forum; the original poster to that thread lives in SD.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2003, 02:39:30 pm »

Thanks, we have contacted him and await his reply!!!

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 07:12:10 pm »

Rob and Beth,

Congratulations!  Will be interested in hearing why you chose South Dakota.

By the way have found that scary, can be a great motivator!  Hope things go well for you!

Regards,
David Mincin

Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2003, 10:27:39 pm »

Hi All,
Rob here...
The girls and I left Ohio last Sunday and traveled to my parents in Illinois....
We were only planning on staying for a day or so, but one of my aunts died on Monday so we are staying until after the funeral on Friday...
Then we are on the road again for South Dakota!!!

We have sent emails to and requested correspondence and information from approximately 250 South Dakota and area state residents...

We have received several responses and they are all very favorable to our relocation to "their" state...

They have been very helpful with information about different areas and what we should expect....cool!!

My wife and I struggled with the decision of which state to select...

One factor that really stood out for us was South Dakota's Concealed Carry...it is reportedly very straightforward and appears to be quite cost effective...

We really believe that "Vermont Style" is the only true way, but we have to work with what we are given...

Actually, if Wyoming's CCW had not required us to wait 6 months to apply for a CCW then we would have probably just moved to Cheyenne....BUT...South Dakota's CCW has a 30 day wait so we felt that South Dakota was "more trusting" and "victim empowering" than Wyoming so we decided to relocate there...

Maybe that sounds crazy...but we continue to feel that we have been guided by the Lord to feel as we do and then to make the decisions and selections we have based on His Guidance.

So that gives you a little more of our story...

Again, keep us in your prayers and please, if you have any information or can be of any assistance to us...by all means...please do!!!!

If you aren't a Redemption Center for the New American Liberty Currency then you should sign up today!!!  Use Cincinnati Paraflight as your sponsor!!!  What are you waiting for...Enjoy spending Real Silver and Gold Backed Money while educating people about Liberty, Freedom, and the God-Given Rights of The People!!!(www.norfed.org)

God Bless You All and we'd love to hear from you!!!

Sincerely,
The Jacobs Family
FSPers on the Move!!!
South Dakota or bust!!!

Newt

• FSP Participant
  • Oregon pioneer family
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2003, 04:19:03 pm »

Hi All,
Rob here...
The girls and I left Ohio last Sunday and traveled to my parents in Illinois....
We were only planning on staying for a day or so, but one of my aunts died on Monday so we are staying until after the funeral on Friday...
Then we are on the road again for South Dakota!!!
How're we doing here??? Did you make it yet??  I can't wait to here how this came out.

"As one comes to penetrate deeper into the intimate thoughts of these parties, one sees that some parties are working to restrict the use of public power and the others to extend it."
Alexis de Toqueville

NHArticleTen

• FSP Participant
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2003, 07:53:30 pm »

Latest Update From The Jacobs Expedition...LOL

The funeral was on Friday(yesterday) and we ended up with some additional business in Ohio so we drove back to take care of it...

Today is Saturday and we should be finished here in Ohio on Tuesday and then we will put the rubber to the road again and this time we are headed straight to South Dakota...

We have received several requests from SD residents to stop by and meet them and we intend to do just that!!

Again, we want to thank everyone for all the support and encouragement that we have received so far!!!

If anyone would like to be placed on our email status update posting list(to receive email directly and more frequently than posted here) then by all means email us at gadget42@earthlink.net!!!

And if you are not a Redemption Center for the new Gold and Silver-backed American Liberty Currency then go to www.norfed.org or www.libertydollar.org and sign up today...and remember to use Cincinnati Paraflight as your sponsor!!!

And if you want to buy a Powered Parachute and receive quality instruction see our website at www.cincinnatiparaflight.com and contact us with your requests...

Stay Tuned For More News As It Happens!!!

ps-We respectfully mourn the loss of our Columbia crew...
pss-In our future libertarian paradise...space travel will be a private enterprise and open to all who desire it...not forbidden and regulated by a corrupt and evil government...

Sincerely,
Rob and Beth Jacobs
www.libertydollar.org
www.norfed.org
www.infinitypowerchutes.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up