Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marry A Foreigner For Freedom!  (Read 18621 times)

lordmetroid

Re: Marry A Foreigner For Freedom!
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2006, 03:33:21 am »

It's business friendly as long as you who run the business have the government's approval for running your business...  >:D

k0balt

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 12:47:16 am »

UH, this could work out for me
nihao...I am currently studying mandarin, and working as a noc nurse, i have zero real life friends, and many from beijing that i speak with at noc hours.
I'm in seattle, but would be interested in moving to Nh to see this through..
the marrage thing would have to be serious - when you marry a farang, the govt likes to know what kind of soap we use, etc etc etc. and if we breakup too soon, i'll loose My citizenship (which i like for the time being)
of course, i guess i would stay a reborn virgin until my second marrage.
any foreigners with a house near the city in nh? gemini23@gmail.com

Henry

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2007, 07:31:08 pm »

Being married to a non-US citizen, I can say for a fact that marrying a citizen doesn't necessarily mean there is an avenue to citizenship for the immigrant. Naturalization laws are intentionally jacked.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2007, 03:21:40 pm »

Being married to a non-US citizen, I can say for a fact that marrying a citizen doesn't necessarily mean there is an avenue to citizenship for the immigrant. Naturalization laws are intentionally jacked.

Or even immigration. One of our ladies here is married to a non-citizen, and she can't even get him in the country!

TEBON

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2007, 10:39:14 am »

As y'all likely know, we have a number of foreign FSP members, and prospective members, who are worried about their ability to immigrate to the US. At the same time, we have a large number of single Free Staters who are US citizens. I would like to propose a Marry4Freedom program be launched, to match single FSP member non-citizens with single FSP member citizens.

As most of us do not regard the governments right to regulate marriage as having any kind of legitimacy, this can be another tool to use their own system against them while boosting our numbers.

at least it'll keep them legal. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up