Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ben and Jerry's - Great part time opportunity in downtown Manchester  (Read 2337 times)

Neill G. Ross

I'm going to be managing a Ben & Jerry's scoop shop franchise on the corner of Elm & Stark Streets, just 3 blocks south of Bridge St.
We're looking for friendly, upbeat, cheerful folks to come scoop for us on a part time basis. There are opportunities to advance quickly, and we expect to do pretty well in tips above a competitive base wage.
I know many of us don't identify with Ben & Jerry, who would probably not object to being labeled liberal, but the company has been sold, and politics or no, their stance on business responsibility, ethics, philanthropy & environmental practices are admirable and have stayed with the company. Our franchise is family-owned by NH buisnesspeople I've worked for for over 4 years.

So if you're looking for a great part time job, applications and instructions are on the door, and go quickly! We hope to open in a week or two. And for everyone else, come see us for a cone! We plan to start making great ice cream cakes and do catering too, so I'm hoping those planning business meetings, parties or political get-togethers might help a fellow Porcupine out!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:45:59 pm by NHJobsMod »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything