Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Insane thread resurrection  (Read 20083 times)

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
Re: Want to join soon hopefully
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 08:36:47 am »

Have fun everybody.  Hope to read and hear alot from what goes on at Porcfest 2006.  Anybody going to take pictures?  Will there be speeches and if so will they be posted here afterwards?  Again have fun!

Lots of people took pictures.  I'd like anyone who did to upload them to the gallery.  I'll make an announcement to that effect in the President's Corner this week.  I'll also be posting my speech and Jason hinted that he might post his, too.  I'm still unpacking and have a *ton* of work to do (gotta get ready for the LP convention next weekend) but those things are on my list for this week :)

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 08:44:24 am »

Have fun everybody.  Hope to read and hear alot from what goes on at Porcfest 2006.  Anybody going to take pictures?  Will there be speeches and if so will they be posted here afterwards?  Again have fun!

Lots of people took pictures.  I'd like anyone who did to upload them to the gallery.  I'll make an announcement to that effect in the President's Corner this week.  I'll also be posting my speech and Jason hinted that he might post his, too.  I'm still unpacking and have a *ton* of work to do (gotta get ready for the LP convention next weekend) but those things are on my list for this week :)

V-

Yeah, I just need to make a few edits to the text before uploading. Now as for pictures... Public display of evidence? Oh man, what am I in for?? ;)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 11:14:41 am »

Yeah, I just need to make a few edits to the text before uploading. Now as for pictures... Public display of evidence? Oh man, what am I in for?? ;)

Well, I might be willing to destroy my "nekkid drunken orgy" negatives for the right price... what's it worth to you, Jason?   :D
5/13/06: I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!  #401!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 11:20:24 am »

Well, I might be willing to destroy my "nekkid drunken orgy" negatives for the right price... what's it worth to you, Jason?   :D

Uh, well, let's see... I'll start the negotiations at one bottle of cognac. I'm not touching the stuff from now on, so you might as well have it.   :D
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 11:58:23 am »

Prefer bourbon, but one bottle of cognac works for me.  (I drive much harder bargains when I'm blackmailing evil statists.) :)

Uh, say... you'll be laying off that methamphetamine too, right?  Really, I worry about you, Jason... if you f*** up and lose your job in Buffalo, you might have to move to New Hampshire immediately and become a full-time freedom fighter! 

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 12:59:00 pm »

Prefer bourbon, but one bottle of cognac works for me.  (I drive much harder bargains when I'm blackmailing evil statists.) :)

That's what I like to hear. ;)

Uh, say... you'll be laying off that methamphetamine too, right?  Really, I worry about you, Jason... if you f*** up and lose your job in Buffalo, you might have to move to New Hampshire immediately and become a full-time freedom fighter! 

Yeah, uh, maybe we should take this conversation to PM's at this point. LOL

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 06:29:06 pm »

Geez Jason... pity I didn't get to chat with you at PorcFest. I had a cookie for you, if I'd only known...  :P

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 07:31:52 pm »

Geez Jason... pity I didn't get to chat with you at PorcFest. I had a cookie for you, if I'd only known...  :P

Yeah, I was up at the front of the meeting room when you waved at everyone from the back, but I never made it through the horde. Drat!

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 07:44:42 pm »

Denis is a very talented baker.

Jen

• All For Liberty
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 01:17:33 pm »

Can't say I would look forward to the brutal winters but hey have to take good with the bad I suppose.
i'm not too happy about the brutal winters either, but i lived in extreme northern new york state for three winters, so i know sort of what to expect.  i hope to be in nh in the next two years or so. 
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 01:20:05 pm »

Can't say I would look forward to the brutal winters but hey have to take good with the bad I suppose.
i'm not too happy about the brutal winters either, but i lived in extreme northern new york state for three winters, so i know sort of what to expect.  i hope to be in nh in the next two years or so. 
jen welcome to the forums.

If you plan on moving with 2 years.... Have you thought about the First1000?
www.pledgebank.com/first1000

Jen

• All For Liberty
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 01:21:48 pm »

Follow (who also joined today) and i have been thinking about it, but it needs a bit more discussion and planning before we make a concrete decision.
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 02:25:33 pm »

Follow (who also joined today) and i have been thinking about it, but it needs a bit more discussion and planning before we make a concrete decision.

Cool.

If you have any question feel free to ask them.
Also come on over to NHFREE.com if you have question for lots of locals.

Follow

• FSP Participant
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 03:12:24 pm »

Locals are definitely useful, we will check it out, thanks.  :)

Follow  :)
"Ask anything of men. Ask them to achieve wealth, fame, love, brutality, murder, self-sacrifice. But don't ask them to achieve self-respect. They will hate your soul."
-Ayn Rand

jrafe

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 12:11:17 pm »

UPDATE

Well, we're a little closer to making it out of PRRI.  My wife had an interview in Pittsfield last week, we're waiting to hear back.  We visited her Aunt in Rochester afterwards, ate some lunch at this place called the 103 I believe it was.  Great place. 

Sure felt good to be in NH.  Felt like home.

Anyway, we're keeping our fingers crossed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up