Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Return of the Golden Porcupine  (Read 41863 times)

Friday

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a browncoat!
    • Shire Liberty News
Return of the Golden Porcupine
« on: May 31, 2006, 05:22:07 pm »

After doing some digging, we've discovered several people who, up to now, have been unfairly denied that most coveted of awards, that most glorious of honors... no, not the little gold guy named Oscar, not the golden globe, but the Golden Porcupine Award.  For newbies, to get a Golden Porcupine, you don't need to buy a 1000 chocolate bars... all you need to do is recruit at least three new members to the FSP and have them mention you as their "channel" to the FSP when they sign up.  We won't post anyone's name without their permission, but here's one guy who doesn't mind being publicly acknowledged: Doug Stanhope!  Doug is a standup comic and was formerly the co-host of "The Man Show".  And thanks to his public support of the FSP, he has brought us a lot more than 3 new members!  Thanks, Doug! http://www.dougstanhope.com/

For more information on the Golden Porcupine program, check out this webpage:  http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/goldenporcupine  You know you want one.   ;)
Shire Liberty News - spotlighting activism in New Hampshire: the frontier of freedom
http://www.shirelibertynews.com

Friday

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a browncoat!
    • Shire Liberty News
Re: Return of the Golden Porcupine
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 07:55:06 pm »

Another Golden Porcupine has agreed to wave her spines loudly and proudly, and close observers of the FSP might be a bit surprised by this one: Claire Wolfe!  Yes, that's right; although Claire no longer intends to move to New Hampshire, she was a member in good standing for years and used her clout as one of the most well-known libertarian authors working today to bring us LOTS of new members.  In fact, she's still bringing them in.  With the exception of our own former President Amanda, Claire was the first female Golden Porcupine, bringing in her third recruit way back in June 2003.  Thank you, Claire, and maybe when you see what we're getting accomplished in New Hampshire, you'll change your mind and decide to join us after all!  :D 
Shire Liberty News - spotlighting activism in New Hampshire: the frontier of freedom

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 09:03:29 pm »

;D 8)
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

FreeBoB

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 09:39:22 pm »

Thanks for doing the research Friday.  I think thiis is an excellent recognition program!

As a matter of fact, I want to earn one!  I've got about 10 libertarian friends that I keep
'up to date' with my FSP activities and my plans to move by Fall.  I think there will be a
few who choose to fire New York as well!

Brian

ravelkinbow

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 09:05:34 am »

Billy and I are going for the gold...LOL

My brother Gary Moore will be here on Sunday!  ...and My Step-Dad and Mom are very seriously thinking about it and may join us within the next year..

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 10:04:43 am »

Billy and I are going for the gold...LOL

My brother Gary Moore will be here on Sunday!  ...and My Step-Dad and Mom are very seriously thinking about it and may join us within the next year..
Cool.... And more F1Kers.

ravelkinbow

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:48:31 am »

ok, so my parents signed up over the weekend and my brother is now here and a freestater...so...where's my golden porcupine??
LOL

Friday

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a browncoat!
    • Shire Liberty News
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 05:02:36 pm »

ok, so my parents signed up over the weekend and my brother is now here and a freestater...so...where's my golden porcupine??
LOL

Looks like your brother forgot to credit you when he joined.  Please send an email to Phil, the Guardian of the Golden Porcupines, at pdenisch@freestateproject.org with your brother's name and email address, and he'll confirm with your brother that he *meant* to credit you.  ;)  Then your golden porcupine will be sent right out.  Way to bring in the recruits!!  :D

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 08:04:26 pm »

LOL

Dont' forget to point him over to.... www.pledgebank.com/first1000   ;D

FreeBoB

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 09:03:32 pm »

Dreepa - King of First 1000 promotion on the forum!   ;D

ravelkinbow

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 06:52:56 am »

I wrote to Phil and yes Dreepa...he signed   ;D

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 01:14:49 pm »

I wrote to Phil and yes Dreepa...he signed   ;D
Sweet!

ravelkinbow

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 07:12:58 am »

My Mom and Step-Dad will sign the first 1000 after they move, sometime within the next year.  They have already signed up with the FSP  :)

Billy and I have been sharing info with them and videos ect...for the last year.

Friday

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a browncoat!
    • Shire Liberty News
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 07:44:20 am »

My Mom and Step-Dad will sign the first 1000 after they move, sometime within the next year. 
Well, please be sure they understand that the pledge ends on Dec. 31, 2006!
They have already signed up with the FSP  :)

Billy and I have been sharing info with them and videos ect...for the last year.

Great!

ravelkinbow

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 01:58:09 pm »

Talked to Phil and he is taking care of it for Billy and I ... COOL   ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up