Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cabot Motor Inn, 6/23 and 6/24, Looking for Roomies  (Read 2368 times)

NHJobsMod

• FSP Participant
  • "Veni, vidi, vici!"
Cabot Motor Inn, 6/23 and 6/24, Looking for Roomies
« on: May 09, 2006, 05:20:16 pm »

Hey there!

I'm reserving a room at the Cabot Motor Inn within walking distance of Rogers Campground for Friday and Saturday night, 6/23 and 6/24.  It's $59-$90/night, and I can put up someone else in the other double bed, and a third person in a cot for $5/night.  If anyone is interested in sharing room costs (probably 40%-40%-20% for the cot person, or however we work it out), please email me, especially if you're female, quiet and non-smoking.  I'd consider rooming with a couple or males if they are folks I know. 

I'm renting a car and coming from Manchester Airport about 10PM Thursday night, leaving to return the car about Noon that Sunday.  If you need a ride to/from the airport within those parameters, let me know.

Thanks!

Lynn Pina
NH Info Coordinator
NH Jobs Coordinator
NHJobs@FreeStateProject.org
'Live free or die, for death is not the worst of evils.' -- John Stark, 1833.

NHJobsMod

• FSP Participant
  • "Veni, vidi, vici!"
Re: Cabot Motor Inn, 6/23 and 6/24, Looking for Roomies
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 04:07:54 pm »

Just updating this, as the offer is still open.  The room is $75/night, I have a male "taker", and whomever wants to sleep on the cot can do so for less than 1/3 of the cost (since it's the cot). 

It would be nice to even this out with a "third", so let me know of your interest.  Thanks!

NHJobsMod

• FSP Participant
  • "Veni, vidi, vici!"
Re: Cabot Motor Inn, 6/23 and 6/24, Looking for Roomies
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 07:52:12 pm »

My roomies ended up having to make other plans, so it looks like it's just me again.   :o

I've a cot and an extra bed for any interested takers.  Please email me and let me know.  Thanks! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up