Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vans Warped Tour information and volunteer opportunities  (Read 65417 times)

smeg

Re: Vans Warped Tour information and volunteer opportunities
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2008, 11:16:20 pm »

the drummer for rush is a libertarian.

doesn't really matter, cause the fact he is canadian cancels that out.

freedomroad

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2008, 01:08:37 am »

the drummer for rush is a libertarian.

doesn't really matter, cause the fact he is canadian cancels that out.

I think we are on the same page here, but just to make sure, I meant hand out Free Talk Live flyers to people at the Rush concert.  I'd love to help Denis with that but I'll be promoting the FSP at the Revolution March in DC.

freedomroad

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 01:15:26 pm »

People still message me about volunteering for the Free State Project at Warped Tour.  Thank you for the messages, however, a new model is being tried. 

Now, we will pay for the gas of people that carpool to the July 17th, 2011 Warped Tour in Hartford, CT.  People will be given the option of handing out FSP flyers for as long as they want while at Warped Tour.  I recommend at least 30 minutes.  Free water will also be provided to people.  If this model works out in at the Hartford, CT Warped Tour stop this year, it may be expanded to Boston and possibility other places in the future. 

In case you missed it, this means that your transportation costs will be covered instead of your ticket costs.

Learn more here, http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=23055.0
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up