Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I like the idea, but I'm not quite sold.  (Read 14551 times)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: I like the idea, but I'm not quite sold.
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2006, 11:51:39 am »

The LP convention in 2004 was pretty fun, but only because I was hanging out with Free Staters. ;)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2006, 06:28:40 pm »

People drink at Porc Fest?  :o

How come no one told me?
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

colovion

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2006, 12:59:15 am »

And so you see, OP, we have a pretty diverse group, even within this little forum.  Don't let that scare you!  Though our styles, methods, and even end goals differ greatly, we all share a core interest of gaining more freedom.

If you come to Porcfest, you'll see that even us forum dwellers are friendly in person.  :D

It'll take more than a healthy debate to scare me away!  At the very least the debate is about how little government should be, vs. how it can best solve our problems (a debate I see all to often online, unfortunately).

lloydbob1

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2006, 07:08:24 am »

That is because most of us understand that government is often the cause of our problems and has to get out of the way for them to be solved.

mvpel

• FSP Participant
    • Aidoann
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2006, 07:10:22 pm »

It'll take more than a healthy debate to scare me away!  At the very least the debate is about how little government should be, vs. how it can best solve our problems (a debate I see all to often online, unfortunately).

Give that man a ceeegar!

Come on out here and we'll throw a big party with plenty of New Hampshire-brewed beer and New Hampshire-distilled vodka and we'll all sit around arguing about how little government should be into the wee hours of the morning!
New Hampshire Notary Public - Merrimack Valley Area - Silver Accepted

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2006, 07:25:00 pm »

People drink at Porc Fest?  :o

How come no one told me?

Hey Pat!  My bad. :(  I had no idea you were a drinker? ???

Foolish me, I thought you were part of the mountain! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up